A Desperate Plea to David Smoak

Waggle

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Hlion said:

Abilene Christian going to be tough. Baylor almost beat Liberty last year so looking up. I hope baylol is competitive and expect them to go 7-5 as the most improved team.

How can you say ACU is gonna be tough and they almost beat liberty in one breath then say 7-5?????

2 hours ago, Hlion said:

Abilene Christian going to be tough. Baylor almost beat Liberty last year so looking up. I hope baylol is competitive and expect them to go 7-5 as the most improved team.

I'll go out on a limb and predict we beat Abilene Christian and Kansas - doubling last year's win total. Rhule ball is a process. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Waggle said:

I'll go out on a limb and predict we beat Abilene Christian and Kansas - doubling last year's win total. Rhule ball is a process. 

I'm a simple man.

I see a Waggle post and I click "Like." 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hlion said:

They probably won't be nearly as bad as they were. Also they have pretty good QB in Brewer, and RB hasty(Longview) and Ebner (Henderson)(reason why I remotely are rooting for them). 7-5 is pretty safe bet win you occ games (Duke, utsa,/Abilene). Kansas are probable wins.  Three games is all it takes , Iowa St, maybe tech/ tcu.

But you were saying good luck beating ACU 

9 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I was joking seeing how they lost to freaken liberty heck even waggle caught that sarcasm geez

Well it kinda fit the typical postings of lion.  Sorry I missed the sarcasm, I couldn’t tell the difference

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Well it kinda fit the typical postings of lion.  Sorry I missed the sarcasm, I couldn’t tell the difference

So much truth in this post and I honestly believe he wasn’t doing it just to be an ### to Lion 

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Baylor deserves this after what they did to Briles. Hope they stay in the tank for a long time. They won't though. Rhule given 5 years will have Baylor right in the thick of things again. No doubt in my mind. 

they are 3-1 right now... not a great 3-1 team, but hell, 3-1 is already better than all 12 games last year combined lol

• Like 1

Coaches making $millions and programs generating $100,000,000 a year in revenue are why coaches that are good men (generally speaking) succumb to the pressure and cover up or ignore things that happen within the program. Money corrupts everything it touches and the love of money remains the root of all evil...and college football is BIG money. As far as Coach Rhule goes...imo he deserves five years just for taking on the Baylor trainwreck.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...