Pleasant Grove vs Spring Hill Panthers @ Spring Hill

dhoop02

Spring Hill is definitely on the rise. I had heard a possible drop in classification but they turned in quite a bit. Though if the experts are right on their projections Gladewater and Atlanta both drop to 3A opening up spots for new district opponents to join up. Could shake the district up quite a bit....should be interesting to see how it falls. I think the Panthers contend next year either way but losing a couple of the original D2 DOD teams definitely would help the cause. 

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:45 PM, Acewell said:

50 yrd fg blocked by sh. After 3 timeouts. The first 2 were about a foot short 

Halftime pg 21 sh 16

To clarify he made the first one and the last one was not blocked it was a line drive that was short.

6 hours ago, futfan said:

Doing my weekly catchup, I am sorry I gave your posts such little priority, I will make a better effort to read ALL the posts before embarrassing myself again.
I would love to be on more, but since my boys grew up and moved on, I am not on 5 times a day anymore.

I did enjoy learning something new, sometimes I catch myself falling into the look(research) before you post trap.

Haha I understand. I work around a computer, so this is pulled up in the background all the time. Any down time I get, I read what's going on.