Tatum

playactionpass39

14 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

All of this early projections and trying to get the jump on everybody else usually leads to some mistakes and some misinformation.

It is all conjecture right now.

True that.. True that..

Who knows where mighty got that number from. Maybe coffee shop talk at the four-way..

That number is inaccurate.

15 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I remember when the Tatum faithful used to get under my skin. Now they just use a backup beeper to get to me. 

Who's your brother? Lion70 or Racer55..

All three of y'all seem to share a lot of DNA.

:)

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

True that.. True that..

Who knows where mighty got that number from. Maybe coffee shop talk at the four-way..

That number is inaccurate.

I Got the #s from the Topic Official snapshot day under updated #s from texasfootball.com/snapshot/

check it out

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Well y’all should drop down then and if y’all keep posting 3-8 seasons WO may spank dat booty. Lol

JV undefeated since the freshmen joined them.....got some unbelievable talent on the way......just in time to renew the Tatum/WO throw downs.

Just now, Eagle8 said:

JV undefeated since the freshmen joined them.....got some unbelievable talent on the way......just in time to renew the Tatum/WO throw downs.

Dang man we shoulda kept y’all on the schedule the last few years. After this year idk how WO will look. Could go either way. Regardless it’ll be almost like the old days. 

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Idk him, but as long as he ain’t a Hodge, McCoy, or creer I’ll be happy with that lol.

Travian Smith was a starting LB for the Raiders in the early 2000s. His son is 5'11 180ish as an 8th grade running back. Travian and Stephen Hodge's older brother, Anthony, both ran for over 2000 yards the same season in 93. Trust me, the Smith kid's pedigree is thorough bred lol