Hooks vs DeKalb

DKBear123

29 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We win (not likely) we will be 2nd seed. Lose and we are 3rd seed. At least that's what I hear. Who y'all got next week? After tonight though it's all jacked up. I dang sure don't want to be 4th seed and get Ike Turnered by Harmony 1st round. 

We have a bye next week. 

The Hornets played lights out on both sides of the ball! Does anyone have rushing numbers for #3 from DeKalb? I don't think he had very much. We were 52 seconds away from our season being over in Pewitt two weeks ago and then to play as well as we did, it should spark our confidence going into the playoffs! #HFND

• Like 1

Just an observation, but am I the only poster who has noticed that nobody from DeKalb has posted anything since before the game Friday? All the Dekalb faithful kept posting how they were going to beat hooks by three to four touchdowns or as many points as they wanted to. It's just unusual for a team to completely disappear and not even say good game or congrats or I was wrong.

1 hour ago, hornetblue said:

The Hornets played lights out on both sides of the ball! Does anyone have rushing numbers for #3 from DeKalb? I don't think he had very much. We were 52 seconds away from our season being over in Pewitt two weeks ago and then to play as well as we did, it should spark our confidence going into the playoffs! #HFND

Hooks had about 430 rushing.   Dek had 250 as a team.    So I'm sure he had 200