Tatum @ Huntington: For all the marbles.

Eagleborn

Who wins this clash?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. 😁

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2017 at 01:30 AM

Ok, so with Huntington being winless in district, I know they are 1-8 for the year, with the only W being West Hardin. What is Tatum’s record, and who have they beaten? I can’t believe we’re having this conversation about them for the second time in three years. 

6 hours ago, TatumTrain9 said:

Ready to see what we come out and look like.

Come on man! It's huntington.  Though I do have to give the red devils credit for holding my Dawgs to less points scored against them than tatum.  Yes it was 44-0 but those young men from huntington played hard to the end! 

5 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

I know the red devils haven't ever had big participation numbers in football but wow I think it was 16 players I counted Friday night suited up.   Sad.

That’s crazy because they suited up about 45 when we played them in Week 4. 

12 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Ok, so with Huntington being winless in district, I know they are 1-8 for the year, with the only W being West Hardin. What is Tatum’s record, and who have they beaten? I can’t believe we’re having this conversation about them for the second time in three years. 

We've been inconsistent. Beat Arp and Wills Point. Lost to Henderson 21-20, had Pittsburg down 28-6 at the half and blew the lead. Was up 28-14 on Atlanta in the 3rd and blew that lead. Was in the game with CH at the half then got blown out in the 2nd half. Diboll threw all over us in the 2nd half. Was a 16-13 ball game with Rusk til the 4th then destructed. Jasper just flat out man handled us from start to finish. Out of all the games....Jasper was the only team that looked just completely head and shoulders above us. Just dominant. We just seem determined to find a way to fall apart in the 2nd half. No doubt in my mind that we are the best 2-7 team in the state, as cliche as that sounds. 

46 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We've been inconsistent. Beat Arp and Wills Point. Lost to Henderson 21-20, had Pittsburg down 28-6 at the half and blew the lead. Was up 28-14 on Atlanta in the 3rd and blew that lead. Was in the game with CH at the half then got blown out in the 2nd half. Diboll threw all over us in the 2nd half. Was a 16-13 ball game with Rusk til the 4th then destructed. Jasper just flat out man handled us from start to finish. Out of all the games....Jasper was the only team that looked just completely head and shoulders above us. Just dominant. We just seem determined to find a way to fall apart in the 2nd half. No doubt in my mind that we are the best 2-7 team in the state, as cliche as that sounds. 

The good news is this: it would take a monumental collapse for y’all to lose to Huntington. They may be the weakest team we’ve seen this year, and that includes at least 4 sub .500 2A teams. 

15 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

Huntington! Lets go Devils and Coach Kerbow! Tatum's ready to thump thump anyways!

Lol, we might get sent to basketball season early but the Devils ain't gonna be the ones that send us. 

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Honestly I rather miss the post season than get beat 56-0. It be a great feel good story for Huntington. Another dissatisfied season for Tatum going

3-8

Bruh, whatchoo mean? First ever 9-7 state champs. You heard it here first. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1