Tatum @ Huntington: For all the marbles.

Eagleborn

Who wins this clash?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. 😁

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2017 at 01:30 AM

5 hours ago, Lambo said:

Not that I dislike Tatum I just wanna see Huntington have a little success.

Little success describes the history of their football program. I think it’s a community issue. I just don’t see where many folks there really want to have a football team. When you have a home game vs. a school 1/3 your size, and the visitors outnumber the home crowd 3-1, you’re not getting much support. When your kids look up in the stands and realize there’s more people on the field wearing their colors than there are in the stands, you can’t expect them to play with everything they’ve got. 

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Little success describes the history of their football program. I think it’s a community issue. I just don’t see where many folks there really want to have a football team. When you have a home game vs. a school 1/3 your size, and the visitors outnumber the home crowd 3-1, you’re not getting much support. When your kids look up in the stands and realize there’s more people on the field wearing their colors than there are in the stands, you can’t expect them to play with everything they’ve got. 

+100

4 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

I really don't know what the score was, but I had heard that it was closer than expected.

Not sure....heard the sprinklers "accidently" got left on all night Wednesday night to go along with the rain. Wonder if they got left on last night too. Field conditions might be treacherous tonight. 7th grade won district, JV won district with a 32-0 win last night. 

5 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

I really don't know what the score was, but I had heard that it was closer than expected.

It was, but it was also the  last game for these middle schoolers.  Tatum combined A & B teams - coaches made sure as many kids touched the ball and/or had one thrown their way...... some kids that were injured most of the season got some playing time.