Tatum @ Huntington: For all the marbles.

Eagleborn

Who wins this clash?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. 😁

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2017 at 01:30 AM

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

It says you have like 7 posts. I'm not sure how much more of this Smoaky can handle.

Well, I know its more than that (probably posted 300+ in 05)....just looked at my profile and said I joined in 2014.  Maybe I had to reset something back then.  I just so happen to remember my password tonight on my first try, so its your lucky day! 

1 minute ago, EaglesWIT said:

Well, I know its more than that (probably posted 300+ in 05)....just looked at my profile and said I joined in 2014.  Maybe I had to reset something back then.  I just so happen to remember my password tonight on my first try, so its your lucky day! 

Oh yay haha! Great to have you back, either way. 

Yea, I'm a plumber... Good one.

2>0...

Spin it anyway you want, brag about beating two bad Tatum teams all you want.. Brag about beating a school half your size. It don't bother me or anyone from Tatum one bit because at the end of the day, we got hardware..

Congrats on being a regular season warrior 😂😂😂

So yea, 2>0 and 4>1...

Lol, he thinks he is bothering us? Hell boy, we went 0-10 a few years back. We've been to rock bottom. Ain't nothin you can say that will bother us. Hey EB we're you there to see Jasper lose the only title game they ever played in? I was.... good stuff. 

Just now, JasperDawg said:

And two woodshed in head to head action.  Now it's the poor half your size why y'all beat us down ...... LMFAO! 

7th grade = district champs

8th grade = district champs

9th grade would of been district champs but instead they decided to be JV district champs.

No reason to be salty because your trophy case is weak... Be proud to be a regular bseason warrior..

😂😂😂😂😂

2>Zip, zero, notta

#plumber4life #plumberlivesmatter

I mean, y'all been playing football since 1915 and that area hasnt always had a bunch of world beaters so an average team can rack up wins...

So go ahead, brag about all those wins I a 102-year period.... Damn, that many years without a title?   Bless it.