Bi-district: Pleasant Grove @ Tatum

Eagleborn

8 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Like 5-0 + 0-5 = basketball season.

Tatum people are constantly assuming that because we didn't make the playoffs, I am butthurt. I am quite glad we didn't, for I've have had enough marching for the season. Marching military is a like more difficult than corps btw. I don't care for sports; therefore, all your slander for not making the playoffs is pointless. Anyhow Tatum was in a 5 team district with Huntington... Let me repeat, Huntington. Meanwhile we did almost beat 4 of our district opponents. Not to mention our band got 5th at state while yours didn't even get out of area. Have real trash before you let your can lid open.

14 minutes ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

Tatum people are constantly assuming that because we didn't make the playoffs, I am butthurt. I am quite glad we didn't, for I've have had enough marching for the season. Marching military is a like more difficult than corps btw. I don't care for sports; therefore, all your slander for not making the playoffs is pointless. Anyhow Tatum was in a 5 team district with Huntington... Let me repeat, Huntington. Meanwhile we did almost beat 4 of our district opponents. Not to mention our band got 5th at state while yours didn't even get out of area. Have real trash before you let your can lid open.

Likewise, don't assume we are butthurt because our band didn't make it out of area. Lol

28 minutes ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

Too bad you were not playing horseshoes!

29 minutes ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

You're fun.....you gonna be here a while? Hangin out in a sports forum....tellin errybody you don't like sports and stuff? Band would be under "Highschool Sports Other" forum.....you can find it on the main forum page. Top o' the mornin to ya by the way.

3 hours ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

Sorry to disagree, but Corp style is more intricate and complex. Military lines, cover and alignment, same size steps are cakewalk compared to Corp band sets.
Also, you might want to check on the definition of "slander". Misused.

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Please tell me you're a female.

I think they got suspended and came back under a different name. I don't trust anyone on a sport's website that says they don't like sports. Something is a little fishy me thinks.