Bi-district: Pleasant Grove @ Tatum

Eagleborn

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Life's a lil different when you're using players not from Gilmer, eh?

Yep.  We actually turned down a couple of players that wanted to transfer here this year.  It could've possibly made a difference.  That's okay.  We have enough homegrown talent to beat the majority of teams we play.

I guess South Longvriew didn't have much come your way the last couple of years...

42 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Bwahahahahaha....!!!

9-7 State Champs!!

NOT!!!  Sorry, Eagles!  It ain't happening...  Those Hawks is gonna be eating smoked Eagle.  Ain't gonna be close.

Listen... Y'all are what? 8-2? Two loses to undefeated teams?

You can take those two off your schedule and replace them with us and West Sabine and you'd still be 8-2.

2 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Yep.  We actually turned down a couple of players that wanted to transfer here this year.  It could've possibly made a difference.  That's okay.  We have enough homegrown talent to beat the majority of teams we play.

I guess South Longvriew didn't have much come your way the last couple of years...

Nah man nah. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Listen... Y'all are what? 8-2? Two loses to undefeated teams?

You can take those two off your schedule and replace them with us and West Sabine and you'd still be 8-2.

Bwahahahahaha...!!

Take Jasper, Rusk, and Diboll off your schedule and replace them with PG, Gilmer, and Spring Hill and you'd still be 3-7.  PG is fixing to put a whooping on your boys.  I'd be surprised if it wasn't as bad as that one you took from Jasper.  The only way it wouldn't is if subs for PG make it in the game early.

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Bwahahahahaha...!!

Take Jasper, Rusk, and Diboll off your schedule and replace them with PG, Gilmer, and Spring Hill and you'd still be 3-7.  PG is fixing to put a whooping on your boys.  I'd be surprised if it wasn't as bad as that one you took from Jasper.  The only way it wouldn't is if subs for PG make it in the game early.

Listen... Those teams you mentioned wouldn't make the playoffs in our district.

SH/Carthage/Tyler might give Huntington a game but the other two powder puffs no way. 

As far as our warm game with PG goes... That's just to get our back ups more reps so they'll be better prepared in the 3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th rounds.

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Listen... Those teams you mentioned wouldn't make the playoffs in our district.

SH/Carthage/Tyler might give Huntington a game but the other two powder puffs no way. 

As far as our warm game with PG goes... That's just to get our back ups more reps so they'll be better prepared in the 3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th rounds.

Okay..., I'll admit that some funny stuff.  Please keep the sandbags up, though.  That 7th round opponent is no pushover.  Who is it?  Alabama?

Just now, blackflag79 said:

Okay..., I'll admit that some funny stuff.  Please keep the sandbags up, though.  That 7th round opponent is no pushover.  Who is it?  Alabama?

Carthage.....we already set up a D1/D2 battle amongst state champs......we gonna dog them too.

You Tatum fans are hilarious. Like I said, I love it. Hey, the real fans show up when your team is 3-7, and starring down at a 30 point blowout at home (if PG decides that's what it wants it to be). The real game this weekend is Atlanta vs. Jasper, because that will decide if ALL of district 7 is done round one.

1 minute ago, blackflag79 said:

Awesome!  I can't wait to see that one!

Who's pasture you be playing the game in?

Over at "Ya mom and nems". Don't get all booty hurt....wasn't a crack at ya mom.....it's a legit spot just over yonder from my house on the back 40.

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Over at "Ya mom and nems". Don't get all booty hurt....wasn't a crack at ya mom.....it's a legit spot just over yonder from my house on the back 40.

You better ask your mom first.  Never mind.  I asked her for you.  She said, "No."  Better find somewhere else.

6 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

You better ask your mom first.  Never mind.  I asked her for you.  She said, "No."  Better find somewhere else.

Dude, momma jokes are so late 80s/early 90s.. They stopped being cool about the same time as MC Hammer pants. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Dude, momma jokes are so late 80s/early 90s.. They stopped being cool about the same time as MC Hammer pants. 

Yeah, you really do need to stop wearing 'em.  I tried to tell you Green MC Hammer pants ain't in style no mo.  Get you momma to buy you another pair.