Bi-district: Pleasant Grove @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Yea man... You prolly need to go on with yourself. I know it seems like the cool thing to do is come on here and join us but nah.

You disappeared for a while after coming on here with the blame game stuff.

Talking big and then disappear after you was wrong for the hundred-millioth time... 

16 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Almost like the history of hawk football?

A wise man once told me "You can remain silent and let everyone around question your intelligence, or you can open it & remove all doubt!"  I can figure which way most Tatum people have gone...........

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Not this year through. History is nice but reality is now. You probably won't like it. 

You'd figure after being ignored for 5 pages you'd go away but nope......just like a dingle berry.....still hanging on.

1 hour ago, PGHawkfan said:

A wise man once told me "You can remain silent and let everyone around question your intelligence, or you can open it & remove all doubt!"  I can figure which way most Tatum people have gone...........

Whatchoo talking bout Phyllis? I'd be quiet too.....wit that 2 years of success on the resume. Lighten up home skillet......smile, it's the playoffs and yall are actually relevant in them this year......it's a great day bud....a great day.

2 hours ago, PGHawkfan said:

Well, I once had a wise man tell me there's no reason to remain silent on a MESSAGE BOARD...