Hughes Springs vs Mineola

HS1988

Hughes Springs vs Mineola  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

12 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah it turned out to be a genius move. Kinda sandbagging perhaps. 

Dang I think that was back in the 90’s. 

Yep Celina beat them. That's when I felt the teams on the outskirts of large metro-plex had the advantage of move ins. Lot of folks from Plano made Celina their home. Plus G. W. helped a bunch.

I picked HS in this one, but wouldn't be surprised if y'all get beat. Even though I talk trash to y'all sometimes, I'm pulling for my neighbors. Don't let us down, again. 

HS 35

Mineola 28

Btw, talk your AD into putting us back on the schedule. I think we can fit y'all in week 3 or 4. It'll be boring not getting to listen to the dumb comments y'all say. Lol. 

2 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

I thought it was close. I'm sure everyone has made adjustment and will try to in this game. Good luck to WO and coach Iske great guy. Meet him when he coached with Chad Morris at EF.

It wasn't that close, sorta..

Tatum was up two scores midway through 4th..

Seems a couple guys trying to hide behind screen names should have stayed in the Coaching Business a little longer since they have all the answers.  Schedule this, play them, not enough kids, playing down!  Come on dude.  Romo you must have forgot that the smoaky world knows you and remember the day you coached.  I mean, you really didn't set the world on fire big dog.  Troll on Pewitt, Atlanta and Pitt to make yourself at home. 

1 hour ago, BIGPOPPY said:

Seems a couple guys trying to hide behind screen names should have stayed in the Coaching Business a little longer since they have all the answers.  Schedule this, play them, not enough kids, playing down!  Come on dude.  Romo you must have forgot that the smoaky world knows you and remember the day you coached.  I mean, you really didn't set the world on fire big dog.  Troll on Pewitt, Atlanta and Pitt to make yourself at home. 

Im at home right with the delusional who's Springs people I must fit right in then with all you guys who think who's will ever produce a winner mediocrity better hire from outside of cass county or Morris if ya wannt to win

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Im at home right with the delusional who's Springs people I must fit right in then with all you guys who think who's will ever produce a winner mediocrity better hire from outside of cass county or Morris if ya wannt to win

Bubba you just cant get it through your tiny little head. We (HS folk), are happy with who we hire. We are happy with our schedule, team, and 8-2 record. What is your teams record? How far will they go? The State of Texas will be littered more and more each week with teams that didnt measure up. Thats how it works. Your team will more than likely (statistically) be one of them. Go grab bluebacker and yall run on and feed daddys cows.

3 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Bubba you just cant get it through your tiny little head. We (HS folk), are happy with who we hire. We are happy with our schedule, team, and 8-2 record. What is your teams record? How far will they go? The State of Texas will be littered more and more each week with teams that didnt measure up. Thats how it works. Your team will more than likely (statistically) be one of them. Go grab bluebacker and yall run on and feed daddys cows.

Glad so glad you people are happy with mediocrity cause ya won't get any better as long as you feel that way 

1 hour ago, BlueBacker said:

Y'all dropped us and you know it. Play us week 4 after the kinks are ironed out for both of us big boy!

Lol. 

We all know you won't. 

Or maybe worry about giving up less than 50. May want to focus on those yellerjackets. 

Kinks ironed out? Still crying and making excuses I see. Your story may make for good quarterback club meeting bravado talk. But BP is spot on. I think yall just wanted to trade HS for an early win.

7 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Glad so glad you people are happy with mediocrity cause ya won't get any better as long as you feel that way 

So....you just gonna crawfish as usual? What has your team done lately? What is their record? How far will they go in your opinion? Hell pick a sport. Be honest.....if you can. Dont pick some 10-0 team and jump on their strap. Give us an example of the greatness you are so proud of.

7 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

So....you just gonna crawfish as usual? What has your team done lately? What is their record? How far will they go in your opinion? Hell pick a sport. Be honest.....if you can. Dont pick some 10-0 team and jump on their strap. Give us an example of the greatness you are so proud of.

I have to have a team Id rather have no team than hitch my wagon to mediocrity and then brag like you guys have done something or better yet anything 

1 minute ago, RomoHOF said:

I have to have a team Id rather have no team than hitch my wagon to mediocrity and then brag like you guys have done something or better yet anything 

Dude somebody must have hurt them feelings pretty bad. Hope Santa brings you a better outlook on life and possibly yourself. Talk about someone being mediocre. Lace it up chief.....it fits. 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

It wasn't that close, sorta..

Tatum was up two scores midway through 4th..

Didn't see the game. Heard about it from a friend who saw it on another site. I didn't know who won. Just was told it was a close game. Doesn't matter to me I'm not a fan of WP for sure. The poster brought up WP. I was happy when Mineola beat them. I was surprised they beat Canton and Lincoln to win the district. Canton was rolling over a couple of their opponents and didn't think it would happen.

25 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Well.....that answers my question. 

Okay mr88 if you can tell me of one time who's has won anything and don't give me about softball half the girls aren't even from who's they just there to make a all star team. Who's had the best team about 4 years ago and couldn't advance past a team they demolished earlier in year tells me only reason they got that far was because of pure talent only reason they would ever get anywhere only on talent 

11 minutes ago, BlueBacker said:

Heck, if HS is all that like y'all think. Man up and put Kilgore on the schedule. (Other than the fact they would just laugh at the proposition)

I don’t think anyone was calling Kilgore out. Seeems like being trolled by a fan of another team that hasn’t done much, probably makes them look a “rider”, or sleeping bag buddies with another troll on the thread. Get back over to your DF/LO thread and finish your Cheetos and Yoo Hoo.