Hughes Springs vs Mineola

HS1988

Hughes Springs vs Mineola  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

9 minutes ago, TheWhiteWalker said:

I don’t think anyone was calling Kilgore out. Seeems like being trolled by a fan of another team that hasn’t done much, probably makes them look a “rider”, or sleeping bag buddies with another troll on the thread. Get back over to your DF/LO thread and finish Cheetos and Yoo Hoo. 

Hasn't done much? Yeah ok...and I have a kid that goes to HS and had to quit football this year due to an injury. So I know all about the ponies.

13 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Okay mr88 if you can tell me of one time who's has won anything and don't give me about softball half the girls aren't even from who's they just there to make a all star team. Who's had the best team about 4 years ago and couldn't advance past a team they demolished earlier in year tells me only reason they got that far was because of pure talent only reason they would ever get anywhere only on talent 

So....you talking State Champs, District Champs, Bi-D,......? I can't tell you anything you don't know. 

6 minutes ago, KDOGS95 said:

Hasn't done much? Yeah ok...and I have a kid that goes to HS and had to quit football this year due to an injury. So I know all about the ponies.

So, trolling the school your kid goes to, on a thread about their playoff game means what? Might show more character if you didn’t ride along on someone else’s butt hurt post about the school your kid got to. Ya think? I hope he’s able to play again, and there’s no sarcasm intended in that statement. 

1 minute ago, RomoHOF said:

Bi district champs you have done and maybe one 4.th round appearance or two in the HISTORY of the program 

Here we sit. Much improved from last year. 8-2. In the playoffs. All of which you said would never happen this year. You have 0 credibility bubba. You just chuggin on that hatorade. Sad little man. Get you some sleep, its gonna be ok.

1 minute ago, HS1988 said:

Here we sit. Much improved from last year. 8-2. In the playoffs. All of which you said would never happen this year. You have 0 credibility bubba. You just chuggin on that hatorade. Sad little man. Get you some sleep, its gonna be ok.

I hope y'all improved. Didn't even make the playoffs. Geez

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, TheWhiteWalker said:

Nah NB, just taking a few extra flushes with BB and Romo. They must be FaceTiming tonight 

Nobody even cares what u say. I'd rather banter w 88. At least he's entertaining. Let's see how many more times y'all can overuse the term butt hurt.  Lol. 

Expand the vocab 

1 minute ago, BlueBacker said:

Y'all gave up a hundo the first 2 district games, so it's obvious y'all weren't in the dist champ convo

Would have swept your district Bubba. Damn near did. Started with yall. And yea 2 good teams beat us. And yet.....no crying about refs. Whining about a safety. No begging for a pc of someone elses trophy. Puuuulllleease......Just pitiful......but hilarious 😁😂

3 minutes ago, BlueBacker said:

Nobody even cares what u say. I'd rather banter w 88. At least he's entertaining. Let's see how many more times y'all can overuse the term butt hurt.  Lol. 

Expand the vocab 

I’m not here to entertain you. But obviously you do care, hence the reply. I don’t use that word often. That’s an 88 special