Hughes Springs vs Mineola

HS1988

Hughes Springs vs Mineola  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Would have swept your district Bubba. Damn near did. Started with yall. And yea 2 good teams beat us. And yet.....no crying about refs. Whining about a safety. No begging for a pc of someone elses trophy. Puuuulllleease......Just pitiful......but hilarious 😁😂

Let's see who has gotten better. 

Our score vs WO was 29-28.

Yours was???

• Like 1

We beat PP by 50? Y'all squeaked by by 10.

NB scored 30 on yall. We beat them by 31. 

We also beat Hooks worse than yall. 

Basically, we outplayed yall vs all common opponents. 

Who has improved and who hasn't?

good thing yall didn't play ND, that would've gotten bad for yall. 

Check out their score vs WO as well. 

2 minutes ago, BlueBacker said:

We beat PP by 50? Y'all squeaked by by 10.

NB scored 30 on yall. We beat them by 31. 

We also beat Hooks worse than yall. 

Basically, we outplayed yall vs all common opponents. 

Who has improved and who hasn't?

good thing yall didn't play ND, that would've gotten bad for yall. 

Check out their score vs WO as well. 

If, coulda, shoulda, except for, almost, refs, ....here....ya know what.....im gonna go ahead and give you a cry rag and a midol. Now settle down. Aint nothing going to change the fact that we painted your back door red the last 2yrs. Not even common scores. 😎

4 minutes ago, BlueBacker said:

56 WO

42 Jeff

30 NB

50 Redwater

37 Sabine

points allowed the last 5 games  

impressive  

And thats nothing compared to the time BB wastes hating on the team that his team cant beat. Get over it dude. I tell ya what. Im gonna call ND AD tomorrow and see if he can have you some Co Champ shirts made to take your mind off HS. What size you want?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HS1988 said:

If, coulda, shoulda, except for, almost, refs, ....here....ya know what.....im gonna go ahead and give you a cry rag and a midol. Now settle down. Aint nothing going to change the fact that we painted your back door red the last 2yrs. Not even common scores. 😎

And went on to not even make the playoffs last year. 

Impressive once again. 

Usually arrogant people have a reason to be arrogant. 

Winning a preseason game doesn't constitute greatness. 

I know you prob don't care, but I'll still root for yall this week. Even though many of you are out of touch with reality. I just wish y'all could beat Mineola and be humble about it. 

1 minute ago, HS1988 said:

And thats nothing compared to the time BB wastes hating on the team that his team cant beat. Get over it dude. I tell ya what. Im gonna call ND AD tomorrow and see if he can have you some Co Champ shirts made to take your mind off HS. What size you want?

That's one of your weakest replies 88. Didn't you see me give you more credit earlier. 

1 minute ago, BlueBacker said:

And went on to not even make the playoffs last year. 

Impressive once again. 

Usually arrogant people have a reason to be arrogant. 

Winning a preseason game doesn't constitute greatness. 

I know you prob don't care, but I'll still root for yall this week. Even though many of you are out of touch with reality. I just wish y'all could beat Mineola and be humble about it. 

Go back through and tell me where you see arrogance.  Compare it to your thread and the noise your giys talk. I have re read it. You are truelly in your feelings about HS. Hell yes we are proud of our team and wont apologize for it. You guys dont have the pride/smack talk market cornered. Go read your threads, without the blue shades on, and see what you see. 

7 hours ago, TheWhiteWalker said:

30-23, don’t make him feel better about it

Two years in a row who's springs hang their hat on a win against Dangerfield then the rest of your season is junk last year and then this year sad so very sad  you people are so blinded and or search sheet that you will be let into the slaughterhouse with the smiling your face so very sad

1 hour ago, RomoHOF said:

Two years in a row who's springs hang their hat on a win against Dangerfield then the rest of your season is junk last year and then this year sad so very sad  you people are so blinded and or search sheet that you will be let into the slaughterhouse with the smiling your face so very sad

What is junk about an 8-2 record. I am glad your real name is not on your post. I would be embarrassed for you. You are obviously deranged and your hate runs so deep that you cant see reality.  At least so far, our season is a successful one. 2 losses to good teams do not define us. You make a fool of yourself by claiming that our season junk and yada yada. Keep hating if you must, but please understand how foolish you sound. Get some therapy man.......

20 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

What is junk about an 8-2 record. I am glad your real name is not on your post. I would be embarrassed for you. You are obviously deranged and your hate runs so deep that you cant see reality.  At least so far, our season is a successful one. 2 losses to good teams do not define us. You make a fool of yourself by claiming that our season junk and yada yada. Keep hating if you must, but please understand how foolish you sound. Get some therapy man.......

8-2 okay I will give you that but you are saying that you have ANY confidence that you will win tomorrow you are delusional other than being sure of the offense no one is confident that the D can hold anyone below40 points defense has always been let's just say substandard funny how that is considering the "pedigree" 

I'll be glad when Friday night gets here and this game is in the books. Then we get a new dialog going. This game has been analyzed down to the waterboys  are girls. Both teams are not going very deep in the playoffs. Mineola is not as good as they were in the past three years. They accomplish a great feat going to the State playoffs twice in three years and winning last year. But last year is in the records. HS has a good year and should be proud of their season. I still say this game is a toss up because when your playing a team that lost 18 seniors from a state team you are in a rebuilding year. No 3A team would not be. The numbers they have make this a fact. HS has a good team and we will see Friday night.

2 hours ago, BlueBacker said:

Thanks and most of us actually hope y'all win. We just like keeping yall in check. Lol

And for the record, although my comments are "unintelligent" I have backed DF against other teams all season, just not against HS. The smack talking is usually just good fun between ETF and Crank. It is FAR from getting trolled at every turn by Romo and yourself at times. The problem is, not being able to take what is dished out. I hope every team in both of our districts win out this weekend, no matter the odds or matchup. Most of the teams in our districts have long running ties and good rivalries and some of us actually support all of them, unless we are opponents for the week. I don't see anybody on the DF thread talking like you and Romo have on this one. HS should be proud of the season they are having, considering last years cluster and what most everyone predicted for them this year. What matters is THIS season, not last years or 4 years ago. HS will line up tomorrow night and play their game, and will play for 4 quarters. The outcome will be what it will be, and no one knows what that is. I do know they will play hard until the final whistle.

Good luck to your team or teams moving forward and I hope everyone stays healthy.

HS 32

MIN 20

2 hours ago, RomoHOF said:

Well, you should know the definition of SAD, Chief. Like 88 said, you are really making yourself look foolish. Let it go dude and move along.

13 minutes ago, TheWhiteWalker said:

Well, you should know the definition of SAD, Chief. Like 88 said, you are really making yourself look foolish. Let it go dude and move along.

Stay like an ostrich and keep your head in the sand and keep thinking you guys got some magical thing going cause ya don't puppet master leading the charge has everyone kissing the ring still and he not even there anymore got his son fooled into thinking he's legit he's about as lost as a blonde in a corn maze 

8 minutes ago, TheWhiteWalker said:

And for the record, although my comments are "unintelligent" I have backed DF against other teams all season, just not against HS. The smack talking is usually just good fun between ETF and Crank. It is FAR from getting trolled at every turn by Romo and yourself at times. The problem is, not being able to take what is dished out. I hope every team in both of our districts win out this weekend, no matter the odds or matchup. Most of the teams in our districts have long running ties and good rivalries and some of us actually support all of them, unless we are opponents for the week. I don't see anybody on the DF thread talking like you and Romo have on this one. HS should be proud of the season they are having, considering last years cluster and what most everyone predicted for them this year. What matters is THIS season, not last years or 4 years ago. HS will line up tomorrow night and play their game, and will play for 4 quarters. The outcome will be what it will be, and no one knows what that is. I do know they will play hard until the final whistle.

Good luck to your team or teams moving forward and I hope everyone stays healthy.

HS 32

MIN 20

You guys call it trolling if someone disagrees with your opinion. I have been interested in this game from the beginning. They are not in my home town. So I can't say that I'm a supporter in the same way some of you do. I followed this team with a couple of others. That is my right as a football fan. I never got upset chippy or whatever you guys call it till I tried to be honest and my military service was made to be a joke. That I don't play about. It's not in my nature or training. I wish both teams luck. As far as the banner between rivals and friends I understand it's for fun. Wish you team luck. Pray all the young men come out injury free. Be caused at the end of the day football  or any sports which I love to watch is just a game. Whatever happens during these games will not change the future one way or another. I seen athletes band members and regular students defend the country we love.