Hughes Springs vs Mineola

HS1988

Hughes Springs vs Mineola  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

5 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

You guys call it trolling if someone disagrees with your opinion. I have been interested in this game from the beginning. They are not in my home town. So I can't say that I'm a supporter in the same way some of you do. I followed this team with a couple of others. That is my right as a football fan. I never got upset chippy or whatever you guys call it till I tried to be honest and my military service was made to be a joke. That I don't play about. It's not in my nature or training. I wish both teams luck. As far as the banner between rivals and friends I understand it's for fun. Wish you team luck. Pray all the young men come out injury free. Be caused at the end of the day football  or any sports which I love to watch is just a game. Whatever happens during these games will not change the future one way or another. I seen athletes band members and regular students defend the country we love.

Sorry boss. I didn't know I included you in my comments, or even said anything to you. I was in the military too, but I don't address that subject on public forums, or allow comments to deter how I feel about that part of my life. That belongs to me.  Be a fan of whatever you choose to be a fan of, and do what you want, but seriously...get over yourself.

Oh, and go check out the definition of the word "troll" if you need clarification of the word. Hint: it's not Gollum

26 minutes ago, TheWhiteWalker said:

Sorry boss. I didn't know I included you in my comments, or even said anything to you. I was in the military too, but I don't address that subject on public forums, or allow comments to deter how I feel about that part of my life. That belongs to me.  Be a fan of whatever you choose to be a fan of, and do what you want, but seriously...get over yourself.

Oh, and go check out the definition of the word "troll" if you need clarification of the word. Hint: it's not Gollum

Thanks for your service. And if you look I didn't bring my service up. I said the same thing you did. This is  not the  place for this discussion. Call me what you want. It easy when your not talking face to face. Not going to argue the point with you. It's just a forum and two weeks from now you will be talking about something else and so will I. We are just two guys enjoying football season. Neither one of us will have anything to do with the outcome of any game played during the playoffs. Again just enjoying football. Good Luck to who ever your teams is. It doesn't matter to anyone but you who you support.

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Damn y’all are getting road hard in this thread. I still don’t think Romo is on my end of Morris County though. Y’all have a good one tomorrow night WW. 

Nah, it's all good. Romo is from the end of something, maybe misery road (last house on the right), it seems. Some folks just like to hate I suppose.

Thanks and same to you guys as well.

10 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Not hate don't mistake knowledge of a system as hate I believe there was a letter sent out last year that hit the nail on the head yet people brush that and everything else under the rug  

Romo you ever been part of the HS system or a kid in it? Hell a wife in it? 

1 hour ago, 3rdand5 said:

Thanks for your service. And if you look I didn't bring my service up. I said the same thing you did. This is  not the  place for this discussion. Call me what you want. It easy when your not talking face to face. Not going to argue the point with you. It's just a forum and two weeks from now you will be talking about something else and so will I. We are just two guys enjoying football season. Neither one of us will have anything to do with the outcome of any game played during the playoffs. Again just enjoying football. Good Luck to who ever your teams is. It doesn't matter to anyone but you who you support.

If you didnt bring it up, who did? "I been in and out of Southeast Asia the last few years"....."I work for uncle sam"....."I spent 35yrs serving my country"....     Again, thank you for your service, I wouldnt have gotten the chance to say that if YOU hadnt brought it up.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Not hate don't mistake knowledge of a system as hate I believe there was a letter sent out last year that hit the nail on the head yet people brush that and everything else under the rug  

You typed the word KNOWLEDGE......😂🤣😂

Somebod forgot to take their multi vitamins this am. Quit downing 1 single program. As a fan of football and of SDC. Remember these guys from HS have every rightto brag on a 8-2 program regardless of who their ad is. I was the first to admit I was wrongfor judging Ed the wrong way. I don't even know why I downed the program as much as I did but I did. I felt horrible due to the fact I didn't realize who I was actually hurting. It wasn't the AD. It wa a close family member of mine that's suiting up in red and black for the next 3 years. As hard as it will be as a True Blue fan. I will be there watching them nags for the next couple of years. 

Point of my post is. You don't know who your truly affecting until you see who your affecting. Open your eyes romo. Eds not that bad of a guy. 

HS go out there and do what you do. Run the rock and pound away and the ticker. 

38-29 Nags win over the Orange Jackets

• Like 1

I do know that coming on a thread and saying neither team will go far in the playoffs is borderline trolling. Also saying district 8 didn’t have a dominant team and saying the metroplex teams are basically better. If u say it a lot on here which 4th and 20 has then I think it’s safe to say he’s trolling. Romo on the other hand seems to be one of the worse trolls, one that shouldn’t be given attention.

3 hours ago, Horns85 said:

Romo you ever been part of the HS system or a kid in it? Hell a wife in it? 

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Somebod forgot to take their multi vitamins this am. Quit downing 1 single program. As a fan of football and of SDC. Remember these guys from HS have every rightto brag on a 8-2 program regardless of who their ad is. I was the first to admit I was wrongfor judging Ed the wrong way. I don't even know why I downed the program as much as I did but I did. I felt horrible due to the fact I didn't realize who I was actually hurting. It wasn't the AD. It wa a close family member of mine that's suiting up in red and black for the next 3 years. As hard as it will be as a True Blue fan. I will be there watching them nags for the next couple of years. 

Point of my post is. You don't know who your truly affecting until you see who your affecting. Open your eyes romo. Eds not that bad of a guy. 

HS go out there and do what you do. Run the rock and pound away and the ticker. 

38-29 Nags win over the Orange Jackets

Horns if I told you no then what  Mr ETF I am only jacking with all these guys nothing different than you guys not tmsayinf any names or coaches just a general messing around 

3 hours ago, HS1988 said:

If you didnt bring it up, who did? "I been in and out of Southeast Asia the last few years"....."I work for uncle sam"....."I spent 35yrs serving my country"....     Again, thank you for your service, I wouldnt have gotten the chance to say that if YOU hadnt brought it up.

I said that first statement then you started banner that got us the warning. It's over and done ok. Let's watch the game and enjoy. The better team will win Friday and the other will go on to the next sport. I have said I will be pulling for Mineola and you be pulling for you home team. That's fine and I wish y'all the best. I will be pulling for WO because of their head coach for no other reason. I will pulling for Edgewood because of friends. Really ND and Winona I know nothing about other than what I've seen on here and on Max Prep. I said I would back Winona because y'all pick on Jett. That was a joke. But I do like him and we talk some during their run last year. Never meet him. So good luck and sounds like it will be a good night for football.

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

I do know that coming on a thread and saying neither team will go far in the playoffs is borderline trolling. Also saying district 8 didn’t have a dominant team and saying the metroplex teams are basically better. If u say it a lot on here which 4th and 20 has then I think it’s safe to say he’s trolling. Romo on the other hand seems to be one of the worse trolls, one that shouldn’t be given attention.

Noted...... Good Luck to your team and Coach Iske

• Thanks 1

One thing for sure though I hope all of district 8 makes it to the 3rd round wishful thinking I know, but I really long for some close playoff games. HS and Jefferson are on the top of the bracket with RW and WO on the bottom of the bracket. Driving to rains or Terrell which is where WO has played the last couple of years gets old. Hopefully if not district 8 but a MT Vernon, WO game considering they make it that far third round would be good and close by.

5 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Shaw is one of the reason I follow Mineola great player plus you hardly ever see the kid without a smile on his face. Sneed is special to watch play.

Is Sneed related to someone that used to play? Heard the name before. That 2,200 yards the RB has is very good. I’ll be watching this game closely. Horns we will need some updates on gameday

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Is Sneed related to someone that used to play? Heard the name before. That 2,200 yards the RB has is very good. I’ll be watching this game closely. Horns we will need some updates on gameday

I'll try to give ya the best I can! 

Okay...longtime reader, minimal poster.  Big High School Football fan and have become a HS fan.  I like the way they carry themselves, fun to watch, and the kids seem to have fun doing it.  "Smack Talk" is fun and entertaining, especially when making fun of each other...however Romo and BB have taken it upon the themselves to consistently dog the program, HC, and AD.  I will say this, I knew the coach long ago and he was a pretty good guy, stood for what was right!  I know the guy now and think he is even a better person and has accomplished quite a bit as HFC at HS.  I know he doesn't have state champ or 5th round appearance but I believe in his tenure they have as many district championships and almost as many playoff appearances as the previous 60 years.  I would say somewhere that something is going right.  Talk all the smack you want and have fun doing it.  Just don't dog a man and hide behind a silly screen name and let his athletes read that stuff.  Be a man and take that axe up on a personal level, I am sure the number is in the book.  Good luck, God bless America, and I will pray for enlightenment for you two hardcore haters.  

☮️

44 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Really don't know. Just know he is freshman and ton of natural ability. I really don't know anyone from Mineola just some I've meet in the stands. I know that sounds strange but it's just what it is. I told 88 the other night I probably sit or walk by him when HS played Mildred in Van a few years ago. Even if I'm following a team and they get knocked out I find someone to watch. Harmony last year and if it happens Mineola gets knock out and Harmony still in then that's probably where I'll be. Who knows it maybe WO.

23 minutes ago, astrodog14 said:

Okay...longtime reader, minimal poster.  Big High School Football fan and have become a HS fan.  I like the way they carry themselves, fun to watch, and the kids seem to have fun doing it.  "Smack Talk" is fun and entertaining, especially when making fun of each other...however Romo and BB have taken it upon the themselves to consistently dog the program, HC, and AD.  I will say this, I knew the coach long ago and he was a pretty good guy, stood for what was right!  I know the guy now and think he is even a better person and has accomplished quite a bit as HFC at HS.  I know he doesn't have state champ or 5th round appearance but I believe in his tenure they have as many district championships and almost as many playoff appearances as the previous 60 years.  I would say somewhere that something is going right.  Talk all the smack you want and have fun doing it.  Just don't dog a man and hide behind a silly screen name and let his athletes read that stuff.  Be a man and take that axe up on a personal level, I am sure the number is in the book.  Good luck, God bless America, and I will pray for enlightenment for you two hardcore haters.  

☮️

Preach......