Hughes Springs vs Mineola

HS1988

Hughes Springs vs Mineola  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Congrats to the Stangs, ya'll ran the field. The red zone turnovers killed any chance of the Jackets staying with HS. Good luck next week against the Zebra's.

Turnovers were big for y'all! The 2 in the first half were big especially with y'all moving the ball fairly well. The 2nd half we started to get pressure on QB. Staff did a well job working on pass defense this week. Once yall come our passing more frequent in the second half I expected more interceptions but the QB made the best decisions he could. Talked to one of your coaches after the game and he said y'all were really young, I expect the Yellow jackets to be right back in the hunt next year! 

The inadvertent whistle.... I'm still smh about that 

15 minutes ago, Horns85 said:

Turnovers were big for y'all! The 2 in the first half were big especially with y'all moving the ball fairly well. The 2nd half we started to get pressure on QB. Staff did a well job working on pass defense this week. Once yall come our passing more frequent in the second half I expected more interceptions but the QB made the best decisions he could. Talked to one of your coaches after the game and he said y'all were really young, I expect the Yellow jackets to be right back in the hunt next year! 

The inadvertent whistle.... I'm still smh about that 

Yeah that whistle was cause by a very good fake by the QB. Didn't matter the Mustangs still scored. My wife asked me what happened and I told her that the ref just has to go over to the HS coach and apologies. Can't do nothin else but run the play again......good luck next week.