Hughes Springs vs Mineola

HS1988

Hughes Springs vs Mineola  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

I just hope from a fans view we can see a game like last night between W-ND. I know for homers they would like a big win but if you followed the thread last night it was exciting. I hope it has less penalties especially the pf calls. That could cost either team the game. Good luck to both teams.

16 hours ago, Racer55 said:

One thing for sure though I hope all of district 8 makes it to the 3rd round wishful thinking I know, but I really long for some close playoff games. HS and Jefferson are on the top of the bracket with RW and WO on the bottom of the bracket. Driving to rains or Terrell which is where WO has played the last couple of years gets old. Hopefully if not district 8 but a MT Vernon, WO game considering they make it that far third round would be good and close by.

Hey racer couldn't find a post with WO. Good luck to night. Could be a good game. Commerce reminds me of Winona. Lots of talent and speed but doesn't stay discipline. WO to win. No score prediction.

17 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

Really don't know. Just know he is freshman and ton of natural ability. I really don't know anyone from Mineola just some I've meet in the stands. I know that sounds strange but it's just what it is. I told 88 the other night I probably sit or walk by him when HS played Mildred in Van a few years ago. Even if I'm following a team and they get knocked out I find someone to watch. Harmony last year and if it happens Mineola gets knock out and Harmony still in then that's probably where I'll be. Who knows it maybe WO.

The Jacket player was DB/WR Noah Sneed that graduated last year. Not related to Trevion Sneed, but they play the same way..... Hardnosed

Good luck to the teams tonite, hope they play a fair, hard-fought game and the best team wins. Everyone be safe traveling to and from H-ville.........GO JACKETS!!!!!!     

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

The Jacket player was DB/WR Noah Sneed that graduated last year. Not related to Trevion Sneed, but they play the same way..... Hardnosed

Good luck to the teams tonite, hope they play a fair, hard-fought game and the best team wins. Everyone be safe traveling to and from H-ville.........GO JACKETS!!!!!!     

Thanks GW. I really don't know the players history. Just enjoy the games. Like to see the Sneed kid run. Tuff but still can show some speed. Good Luck Jackets

Keys for a Jacket win:

Jacket D line has to penetrate a make contact with the ball carrier before they turn up, missed tackles at the line of scrimmage have been what has lead to long runs this season. They did better in the last game against a similar run heavy team. Turn-overs created by the Jacket D will be key.

The Jacket Off. has to score early and often and keep the foot on the accelerator the whole game. Positive yardage on every play must be focused on and no turn-overs.  I think the Jackets will win if the experienced players help the new players with their intensity and having the will it takes to win in the play-offs.