Hughes Springs vs Mineola

HS1988

Hughes Springs vs Mineola  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Insulting people? Just making an observation from your post. You seem to have a strong disliking of rural HS football. 

Are you from HS? I don't dislike HS. If you read my post to HS1988 you would have seen that. I'm not from Mineola or the metro-plex. I don't think either team is a quality playoff team this year. I use to follow HS a few years ago in the playoffs. I have problems with people that think people that enjoy football and not a certain team  has an opinion. You should back you home team that's great. I know very little about district 8. WO because of friends and ND because of a track meet. I never seen a DF game nor would I want to after taking with some the posters on here. I'm sure their is great people in  DF and would probably have a great time watching a game with them. But they have poor representation on this forum. 

Just now, 3rdand5 said:

Are you from HS? I don't dislike HS. If you read my post to HS1988 you would have seen that. I'm not from Mineola or the metro-plex. I don't think either team is a quality playoff team this year. I use to follow HS a few years ago in the playoffs. I have problems with people that think people that enjoy football and not a certain team  has an opinion. You should back you home team that's great. I know very little about district 8. WO because of friends and ND because of a track meet. I never seen a DF game nor would I want to after taking with some the posters on here. I'm sure their is great people in  DF and would probably have a great time watching a game with them. But they have poor representation on this forum. 

Please quit trying so hard to sound illiterate!! 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand5 said:

I don't think we all show who we really are on here sir. We're just here to rep our squads and talk a lil smack from week to week. Sounds like you need to settle down in the community you live in. Regardless of where it may be and start following them. Get a grip on what forum your on. Fssw has a great forum for people that can't handle a cocky town or a few hardheads that just do this for fun. I personally know half the guys I talk with on here. Not many from df either. If you ever want to watch us. I'll ay your admission and buy you my favorite cheese fries. Keep it simple 

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I don't think we all show who we really are on here sir. We're just here to rep our squads and talk a lil smack from week to week. Sounds like you need to settle down in the community you live in. Regardless of where it may be and start following them. Get a grip on what forum your on. Fssw has a great forum for people that can't handle a cocky town or a few hardheads that just do this for fun. I personally know half the guys I talk with on here. Not many from df either. If you ever want to watch us. I'll ay your admission and buy you my favorite cheese fries. Keep it simple 

Understand. But they are many places to watch games. I will not have trouble finding one. And their is many forums where they talk football not insults. Thanks for the invite and I really think you mean that.

1 hour ago, BlueBacker said:

HS prob wins this one. Just don't think Mineola is very good. 

It is amazing how confident HS is for a team that gave up over 300 points so far and played all smaller schools in preseason. SMH

Where do you see over confidence? We know this could be a close game. We have won close games and had to out score the other team all year. Thats the result of giving up 300. Yet we are 8-2 with both losses to very good teams. So although confident, not over confident. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Understand. But they are many places to watch games. I will not have trouble finding one. And their is many forums where they talk football not insults. Thanks for the invite and I really think you mean that.

Everything I said was real. I'm a Big fan of DF football. I'm also a fan of Beast Tx football. If we're not playing I'm traveling and always have. 

6 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

See you can't have conversations without insults. Just shows what a jerk you are. I know you don't represent HS because I've been to their games.

Not an insult, you're trying too hard to act the way you're acting!!

Whether you think I'm a jerk, is irrevlant. 

Youve been to their games, I thank you for your attendance.

Sounds a little like Mr 3rdand5 is spot on with the way he describes all of you people he might as well be speaking of who's Springs specifically blind squirrel can find a nut every once a while.  Lose this week you will next week there will be none 

24 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Sounds a little like Mr 3rdand5 is spot on with the way he describes all of you people he might as well be speaking of who's Springs specifically blind squirrel can find a nut every once a while.  Lose this week you will next week there will be none 

Just a group of guys having fun. They did this last year to Jett. It came back to bite them. Most are just having fun a couple just take the insults a little to far. I will keep enjoying football and trying to have fun watching High School football. The games is for kids and their fans.

49 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Keep chuggin that Hatorade bubba....we know ya hurtin bruh.

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Lol man it’s monday and it’s slow. Just killing a little time bud. 

I can take it been thru a lot worse. Listening to you guys smack talk is a walk in the park. I guess I'll go back to the old folks home now and practice my chess or checkers so when racer 55 team loses in the near future not this week. I can challenge him so he can lose again.

37 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

I can take it been thru a lot worse. Listening to you guys smack talk is a walk in the park. I guess I'll go back to the old folks home now and practice my chess or checkers so when racer 55 team loses in the near future not this week. I can challenge him so he can lose again.

Do you even have a team? Everyone understands you like football, but you have to hitch your ride to a team, most if not all people have a team, so who is it?

chances are you're not gonna say, it's okay, that speaks volumes about you if you don't. Colonel Sanders.

10 minutes ago, Mustang4life said:

Do you even have a team? Everyone understands you like football, but you have to hitch your ride to a team, most if not all people have a team, so who is it?

chances are you're not gonna say, it's okay, that speaks volumes about you if you don't. Colonel Sanders.

No I don't have a home team. I live in a town where they don't play football. I have several teams I follow. The last few years of my life has been in and out of Southeast Asia. Spent most of my life back and forth. So I just watch someone around me. This year I've watch some of the Mineola games. Van a couple times. Lone Oak in the past.  A couple yea

are ago Gunter. Sorry just like football. Mostly watched playoff games till about four years ago. Sorry that I sound so private but just be taught that for many years. Good luck will be at your game probably.

12 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

No I don't have a home team. I live in a town where they don't play football. I have several teams I follow. The last few years of my life has been in and out of Southeast Asia. Spent most of my life back and forth. So I just watch someone around me. This year I've watch some of the Mineola games. Van a couple times. Lone Oak in the past.  A couple yea

are ago Gunter. Sorry just like football. Mostly watched playoff games till about four years ago. Sorry that I sound so private but just be taught that for many years. Good luck will be at your game probably.

You aint been involved in non of that human trafficking have ya?

2 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Nope just work for Uncle Sam. That what I mean I've been thru worse. Talk is cheap. You can tell racer 55 I'm not in a nursing home far from it.

Sorry 88 I didn't look thought you were M4L. He seems to be buds with 55. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Nope just work for Uncle Sam. That what I mean I've been thru worse. Talk is cheap. You can tell racer 55 I'm not in a nursing home far from it.

I worked for Blackwater.....maybe we met. Ever work with any private contractors?