Hughes Springs vs Mineola

HS1988

Hughes Springs vs Mineola  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

This is hilarious

It maybe to you but I'm telling the truth. I spent 35 years of my life defending this country and it is not a joke to me. I'm offended we have people in our country that jokes about this. Take a knee like the rest of them protesters.

2 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

It maybe to you but I'm telling the truth. I spent 35 years of my life defending this country and it is not a joke to me. I'm offended we have people in our country that jokes about this. Take a knee like the rest of them protesters.

Thank you for your service 3rd and 5. I always stand....

Some they played a different defense against Winnsboro because they were run heavy. They did well after the 1st quarter. They still run the defense they run last year. Don't know what it's called. Same thing against Commerce. Commerce surprised me. Supposedly they got four players back. They can run the football and have good speed.

On 11/12/2017 at 2:26 PM, BlueBacker said:

HS prob wins this one. Just don't think Mineola is very good. 

It is amazing how confident HS is for a team that gave up over 300 points so far and played all smaller schools in preseason. SMH

I think every team we played or scrimmaged in preseason are in the playoffs. 2 or 3 are district champs i think. Not much difference in d1 or d2. Bring your red jersey to Hallsville friday night and back them Stangs! Might let you have a little input in the scheduling process next year.

47 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Dude I appreciate your service and all of the other veterans as well. I haven’t watched one nfl game this year and don’t plan on it anytime soon. By hilarious I was talking about the back and forth. The black water and grey water bit made me chuckle. Thank you sir for all you’ve done. That’s me being serious. No joke🇺🇸

Thanks I want even watch the Cowboys.

11 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I seen where they've given up a bunch on the ground.

Big plays. They have hurt them all year. Did better second half of Commerce and the Winnsboro game. Finally adjusted their defense. They have a stud freshman running back. 6-2 210 and loves contact. But he can also break 60 yards and leave everyone looking. If continues to improve he will be D-1. Not joking fun to watch.

9 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Big plays. They have hurt them all year. Did better second half of Commerce and the Winnsboro game. Finally adjusted their defense. They have a stud freshman running back. 6-2 210 and loves contact. But he can also break 60 yards and leave everyone looking. If continues to improve he will be D-1. Not joking fun to watch.

We have several good RB. One is 6'1 195lbs. We feed him a steady diet of corn dogs and wood pecker lips. He will put a hat on ya. Good down hill runner. Then a couple fast kids to compliment him. I think we will take it to them pretty good.

15 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

We also have a beast linemen who is signed to play for ARMY! Super proud of that young man!

8 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

We also have a beast linemen who is signed to play for ARMY! Super proud of that young man!

Great they need all the good young men they can get. He will be busy young man. They let them play but training will still be going on.

I don't know much about HS but have seen Mineola play this year and last year a couple times.  Even though this years version is a completely different team after high graduation losses it would be hard to believe Mineola goes out in first round. I thought they played hard and with a lot of pride in a loss at Van.  Good luck to Mineola.  

5 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

I can take it been thru a lot worse. Listening to you guys smack talk is a walk in the park. I guess I'll go back to the old folks home now and practice my chess or checkers so when racer 55 team loses in the near future not this week. I can challenge him so he can lose again.

I see I missed some action today. I’ll be back on in the a.m. to try to wade through this dudes BS. Looks like I’ll need the slicker suit and waders cuz it’s getting deep! 

1 hour ago, Reddog90 said:

I don't know much about HS but have seen Mineola play this year and last year a couple times.  Even though this years version is a completely different team after high graduation losses it would be hard to believe Mineola goes out in first round. I thought they played hard and with a lot of pride in a loss at Van.  Good luck to Mineola.  

The Jackets still have a handful of players that have a championship ring and they know what it takes to win in the playoffs. There are some seniors that will be playing in their 18th playoff game on Friday......don’t know what’s going to happen this game but the Jackets have been there done that.......got the T-shirt, hat, etc. They will be ready. All this other talk is just noise.