Harmony vs Paul Pewitt

Stoney

Harmony vs. Paul Pewitt   

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Paul Pewitt

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2017 at 10:00 PM

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Same here Stoney. I kept waking up to that dang train horn last night lol

That thing has scared the crud out of me more than once. 😂 I like a chainlink fence row view of the game myself. It depends on which side that sucker is.

37 minutes ago, stoneykelly said:

That's probably the best catch I've ever seen in person. 

Dang!! Looks like a great catch. Wish I could've seen it live.

The Winona db made a great interception catch during the ND-Winona game. I wish there was a pic of that one. 

OK first off Harmony a very good football team execute their offense very well.  But hey who is coaching defense

at Pewitt.  Alignment to formations was horrendous,  outside linebacker got hooked all night from what looked

like 1/1 alignment on slot or TE.  Secondary never supported anything who are they reading against a

running football team they didn't even move til ball was at line of scrimmage.  Their alignment to formations also questionable.

Who were linebackers reading obviously not the guards.  Hey at least give kids a chance to make plays.  Tackling continues to be terrible.

Looked like Pewitt gave up no pride tradition there.  Hard to STAY BLUE!!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, TINDERBOX said:

OK first off Harmony a very good football team execute their offense very well.  But hey who is coaching defense

at Pewitt.  Alignment to formations was horrendous,  outside linebacker got hooked all night from what looked

like 1/1 alignment on slot or TE.  Secondary never supported anything who are they reading against a

running football team they didn't even move til ball was at line of scrimmage.  Their alignment to formations also questionable.

Who were linebackers reading obviously not the guards.  Hey at least give kids a chance to make plays.  Tackling continues to be terrible.

As ususal...way to support your team and congratulate them on their season. I hate to "troll" you guys, but GEEEZE-US! What a miserable existence you have been to your program ALL season. I hope the PP players don't read your constant bashing of their team and administration. Keep it "in house" dude. Maybe you should find something else to do with your time. Good season PP....it will come.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TINDERBOX said:

To be honest Pewitt was giving us all we wanted in the 1st quarter.  The problem is they had so many guys going both ways and that is a big problem when you play us.  I thought your coaches did the best job they could in trying to take away our run game.  The bad thing is we can throw it when and if we need to.  Having the luxury of platooning on offense and defense is very nice at this level, and can really help a team out.  I wouldn't talk down about the kids either, that just makes you look foolish.  I though the Pewitt team played their hearts out.  That is a testament to the kids, the coaches, and their families, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a blue collar type town.  We are not the most athletic team but our kids play with heart and effort.  There are a lot of similarities between Pewitt and Harmony, good nature, hard working people.  Natureboy tell them Brahmas to keep their heads up and to keep grinding in off season.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Dang!! Looks like a great catch. Wish I could've seen it live.

The Winona db made a great interception catch during the ND-Winona game. I wish there was a pic of that one. 

Yeah that was a beauty then took it to the house, a definite momentum shifters

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

This whole year has been an eye opening experience for me. I sincerely hope Pewitt’s community can come together next year and back not only our boys, but the staff as well. After what the coaches have endured this year I personally wouldn’t stay. People say “well that’s part of the job”. I say that’s bs. It’s not just the coaches that endure the constant criticism. My final straw was when a spouse left because of the vulgar remarks. You have to remember these men have wives and small children in the stands. It’s one thing to yell pass the ball or run the ball, quite another to yell you #### or dumb mofo where spouses and children can hear. These coaches are human beings. Whatever game plan they have for an opponent is obvisiously something they believe will work. While we are at our particular jobs they are watching film. I venture to say they know a little more about an opponent than we do. In all honesty they want to win worse than the fans do. Our paychecks are not affected by wins or losses. Theirs do. I realize we past Brahmas have coaches we love. I’m a Bickham and Kumrow man myself. Lots of y’all are Huckaby men. That’s cool. My dad is a Huddleston man. That’s the past. True Brahmas back the current staff. Once this staff leaves, I’ll back the next staff 110% too. Hope things change. The current environment doesn’t resemble the Pewitt I know and love. One other thing. I’m a little old school. I hope parents of players do not bash staff in front of their sons. Young people soak up things like a sponge. Especially negativity. My father never once had an ill word to say about Coach Bickham. On top of that, if I ran my teenage know it all mouth said something negative  about him my dad would make sure the tooth fairy came and seen me that night. Whether you like the play calling on offense or not, whether you like the defenseive scheme or not, what the staff does is obvisiously what the believe will work. All former Brahmas can do is be there for our squad through good times and bad. And for Pete’s sake show some class in the stands. There may be a wife or small child there hearing you belittle their husband or father. How would any of you like for some man or woman to belittle you in such a vulgar way in front of your love ones. Just some food for though from Nature Boy. I hope next year resembles the Pewitt I’ve grown up loving. Thanks

You are right. I addressed the spouse ordeal on you other thread. That is cowardly and disrespectful. No spouse or child should have to hear that ####!

I wasn't at the game so take this with a grain of salt.

Sometimes great teams make good teams look really bad.  Sometimes, no amount of adjustments, tweaks or plans work.  Sometimes, you're just gonna get beat by a superior team.  Sometimes, you're that superior team; sometimes it's the other team.  It was the other team for Pewitt.