Rusk vs Pittsburgh, Friday @Bullard

jacketgrad06

11 hours ago, Eagles26 said:

The bye week came at the right time last week, got some kids healed up. The Eagles will be ready to go!! We should get back our deep threat, who didn't play in district.

I agree with you Eagle26. The bye week has allowed Rusk to keep working while getting some kids healed up. Rusk Eagles will be ready to work come Friday night. 

• Like 1

I don't like our chances in this one if we play like  we did again'st Gilmer. We tried to run way too much when it wasn't working but the passing game was . I thought if we had passed more then maybe the run game would have worked. We have seemed to have gotten away from what works for us. I think this one is going to be a really close one , I only hope our coaching staff will look back on the last two games and figure it out. I will still take Pitt by 7 !

I hope Rusk wins, they need a good playoff win. They have been down and out far to long, I’m afraid their lack of backups will make it hard in the playoffs. But they fly to the football on defense and tackle good, if the offense can hold its own they should win.

11 minutes ago, Alto44 said:

I hope Rusk wins, they need a good playoff win. They have been down and out far to long, I’m afraid their lack of backups will make it hard in the playoffs. But they fly to the football on defense and tackle good, if the offense can hold its own they should win.

Pitt doesn't have all the depth in the world either.. number of players are close to each other.