Rusk vs Pittsburgh, Friday @Bullard

jacketgrad06

10 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We was a 43 point underdog and lost 21-7......I'll have a chicken sammich ma'am....save that crow for someone who really needs it lol

We weren't talking about the Tatum game. I'm the one who was wrong. I really thought Pittsburg would show up. Chicken sammich it is. 😀

1 minute ago, Golfingnut said:

We weren't talking about the Tatum game. I'm the one who was wrong. I really thought Pittsburg would show up. Chicken sammich it is. 😀

Lol....I just like jackin witcha. You're one of the few that don't get all butthurt. I actually thought Rusk would win but I didn't figure it would be that bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol....I just like jackin witcha. You're one of the few that don't get all butthurt. I actually thought Rusk would win but I didn't figure it would be that bad.

Anytime Eagle8. Looking forward to next year and some great smacking!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

Legit

Sat with a Spring Hill fella and his son that is a freshman at the game last night. First SH person I've ever met and liked......probably because he originated from Pine Tree lol. Told him how I honestly felt.....Spring Hill quite possibly had the most potent and best offense in that district. Just didn't have a defense at all to keep them in games......basically a polar opposite of us. Our defense was pretty dang good this year.....offense just really couldn't do enough to keep them off the field very long.

4 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Anytime Eagle8. Looking forward to next year and some great smacking!

As am I. If everything goes the way it's projected. Should be a bunch of fun in district discussion. White Oak, Gladewater, West Rusk, possibly Jefferson......all have a good bit of support here on smoaky. Atlanta dropping should bring the Atl posters out of the wood works to help Hellrazor combat the Smoakhouse opposition as well lol.  Really excited to be looking at a chance to demoralize White Oak, on the field AND in the forum, that is lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

Sounding like Aggies with their moral victories on here. Lol

After a 3-7 season....I gotta admit....there actually was a little comfort in not getting donkey stomped by the projected 43 point spread. Kids played hard.....you can choose to ridicule us for being happy that our boys gave it their all and came up a bit short.....they had all the reason to lay down and give up towards the end of the season......a moral victory of your kids showing they got the will to fight til the end is actually a good thing in my eyes.