Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

4 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Pg.. Till somebody slows them all the way down.. This may be their year.. We'll see 

I don’t know. PG is playing really well, but WOS is another animal. I can actually see a PG/Gilmer rematch in round 3. Even though PG pulled off the then upset IN Gilmer, they had to score with :30 sec left and endure a missed FG as time expired to win that game. Say what you want to, but they were on the ropes, but hey, they called a great play, executed it and held on for the win. You are right, Gilmer slowed them down, but not all the way. Can PG make it to the title game? Possibly, but playoff experience is hard to beat. At this point, I’m going with WOS. PG beat the man once to win district, but can they do it again to reach a title game? Will certainly be fun finding out! 

Just now, SHillBuckeye said:

I don’t know. PG is playing really well, but WOS is another animal. I can actually see a PG/Gilmer rematch in round 3. Even though PG pulled off the then upset IN Gilmer, they had to score with :30 sec left and endure a missed FG as time expired to win that game. Say what you want to, but they were on the ropes, but hey, they called a great play, executed it and held on for the win. You are right, Gilmer slowed them down, but not all the way. Can PG make it to the title game? Possibly, but playoff experience is hard to beat. At this point, I’m going with WOS. PG beat the man once to win district, but can they do it again to reach a title game? Will certainly be fun finding out! 

Don't overlook Diboll. 

Yes sir yall right on a lot here.. But waskom won a pair of titles that people didn't believe would ever happen. Wos is an awesomely coached team and loaded up with athletes, but you can't win forever, somebody always comes along and knocks ya off the mountain.... Pg, Monahans and Sweetwater are playing lights out this year also and Kennedale took wos to the ropes, can they finish it if they were to play again?... Lots of talent roaming round tx. Js 

It's way too early to make that kind of prediction to me.  Judging by how this season has gone, it could be just about anybody from Cuero, West-Orange Stark, Graham, Pleasant Grove, Melissa (some seem to think so, I differ), and I wouldn't discount Gilmer just yet.