Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

Just now, Lion70 said:

You're just upset deep down you know I am right lol. Only sure win for your District is pg 43+ pts over Tatum.

Rusk over Pitt

Jasper over ATL come on man

Gilmer might beat Diboll I can't pick against the buckeyes just yet but diboll is good enough too beat Gilmer.

Man, you started off that prediction 0-1..

5 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

You're just upset deep down you know I am right lol. Only sure win for your District is pg 43+ pts over Tatum.

Rusk over Pitt

Gilmer might beat Diboll I can't pick against the buckeyes just yet but diboll is good enough too beat Gilmer.

You act like Jasper is a heavy favorite.

12 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Rusk over Pitt

If Tatum plays PG with the intensity they did against Henderson Tatum will not be a push over

It will be closer than u think

Atlanta can make a game out of it with Jasper if they can get some stops defensively.  The longer the Rabbits hang around, the more likely they will be able to pull it out.  I hope they can get it done.

I do think District 7 is stronger from top to bottom.  Personally, I think SH would've most definitely made the playoffs in District 8.  Heck, what do I know?  I could be dead wrong.  We'll see Friday night.

11 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Atlanta can make a game out of it with Jasper if they can get some stops defensively.  The longer the Rabbits hang around, the more likely they will be able to pull it out.  I hope they can get it done.

I do think District 7 is stronger from top to bottom.  Personally, I think SH would've most definitely made the playoffs in District 8.  Heck, what do I know?  I could be dead wrong.  We'll see Friday night.

Thank you! Even down 21 we have still found a way. What these boys lack in size, they make up in heart. We will see what they're made up of Friday! Good luck to you guys as well. 

1 hour ago, mightyeagle said:

If Tatum plays PG with the intensity they did against Henderson Tatum will not be a push over

...and if PG plays with the intensity they played against GW...it will be a bigger blowout than everybody thinks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

If lol yep Jasper wins that easily. Heck Gilmer ain't automatic against Diboll , Tatum ok I give y'all that one no way they are winning Pitt got s tough one to. Brooms maybe out for that District.

I did not say Atlanta will beat Jasper. I have not seen Jasper play. Gilmer will beat Diboll (too much talent, and coaches who have been there too many times), Rusk and Pitt is a toss up, I believe if Pitt is healthy, they have a good chance. Tatum gets drummed.  

1 hour ago, mightyeagle said:

Comparing a game from week two at this point in the season is useless. Regardless of intensity,  I assure you that Henderson team is 100 times better than they were in week 2, and if they played again it would not be close. Hey, and Tatum may hang around for the first 10 minutes or so because they are at home, but they are 3-7 for a reason, and reality will quickly set in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

It's funny people are so defensive  towards their district.

It's pretty crazy for sure. You go on other sports forums across the state and they don't act like these folks. Some of these people are like zombies that just attack in droves. I think they are all related lol. 😉

19 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Look out for those Melissa Cardinals......just sayin'.  :munch:

Blasphemy, thou salt not speak of such apocalyptic things on this East Texas message board. For thy man that speaketh and wrought such grotesk things shall be stoned to death for thy sin.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I don't see what's wrong about pulling for teams from your district. We take pride in being one of, if not the most powerful district in 4AD2. It is what it is. We hate each other for 5 games, but pull for one another after that.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Y'all are just so dogmatic about it. I mean y'all probably think every team in your district can beat all 32 NFL teams in the same night. 

2 minutes ago, RedRed said:

Nothing wrong with it at all. Y'all are just so dogmatic about it. I mean y'all probably think every team in your district can beat all 32 NFL teams in the same night. 

Not necessarily, but don't act like they don't have a proven track record. East Texas is already known for their success in 4A football, and few districts have as many playoff wins in the last 3 years as the teams in this district. 

I mean, I'm not the one saying that players on the team don't even know who a Texas high school football powerhouse is. We're talking one extreme to the other here lol.

5 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Not necessarily, but don't act like they don't have a proven track record. East Texas is already known for their success in 4A football, and few districts have as many playoff wins in the last 3 years as the teams in this district. 

I mean, I'm not the one saying that players on the team don't even know who a Texas high school football powerhouse is. We're talking one extreme to the other here lol.

I never said all the players, but the young guys and new guys don't. Again these kids come from way bigger schools that arnt interested in Gilmer.

10 hours ago, PGDad said:

I haven't seen WoS play but have seen film and they look pretty good, but not impressive. PG is far above all the other teams I've seen play in East Texas (Carthage, Gilmer, LE, Marshall, T-High) but we still have to make it there. We will play 100% full tilt from here on out. After last weeks domination of Gladewater, I expect the Hawks dish out that and more every week. The rematch with Gilmer will be a wasted trip for Gilmer. They never had us on the ropes the last time we played. We just had to manipulate their system to come out with the W. Not even going to be close on a neutral field. 

Kennedale which is ranked 4th in 4A D1 and have averaged 60 pts. a game for the season. WOS defense held them to 20 pts. and handed them there only loss of the year. I know only a "homer" would say that aren't impressive. Just saying......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dean1345 said:

Kennedale which is ranked 4th in 4A D1 and have averaged 60 pts. a game for the season. WOS defense held them to 20 pts. and handed them there only loss of the year. I know only a "homer" would say that aren't impressive. Just saying......

Lol PGDad isn't from this planet. You'll have to excuse him.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

49 minutes ago, RedRed said:

Blasphemy, thou salt not speak of such apocalyptic things on this East Texas message board. For thy man that speaketh and wrought such grotesk things shall be stoned to death for thy sin.

What has Melissa done this year to consider them a threat?

I really don't know.