Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

3 hours ago, Jedi94 said:

Gilmer won fair and square they kept plunging away  and didn't quit with that  being said from what I seen what wos has done  not including 86 87 and 88 not in including 112 shutouts not including the all time TEXAS high school football wining percentage over the last 15yrs not including the 10th best winning streak in Texas but just go  to 4 straight state championships is more than what most school in the country will ever do in there history and twice in their history they have beat the #1 and #2 teams in the country I don't care who you are or who u root for that's in a class a by itself no can argue that, just saying people going back in time talking about 3 yrs ago I figured I give the whole history I just wish I would have played there

No question WOS is an all time great football program. 

8 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

They all crazy. Get in their feels when you don’t worship their team. 

4 straight state title appearances, 2 possibly 3 state championship wins in a row... I don’t think they care if you, or anybody else posting on this site for that matter, worships their team or not. At the end of the day, at least 50% if not 75% of the time the past four years everyone else has been watching the mustangs hold the trophy up. And that’s a fact!

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LTrain11 said:

4 straight state title appearances, 2 possibly 3 state championship wins in a row... I don’t think they care if you, or anybody else posting on this site for that matter, worships their team or not. At the end of the day, at least 50% if not 75% of the time the past four years everyone else has been watching the mustangs hold the trophy up. And that’s a fact!

Don’t be naive..... They care. 

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

If they didn't care nothing would be said about "homerism" or whatever that mess is. 

If they didn't care they wouldn't have started this thread or showed up when playoffs came around. They care and they hate the fact that anyone roots for any team other then WOS.

There is no doubt that WOS is good and has a great tradition of winning. You don't win one SC, much less 2 in a row without being pretty dang good, but to bash PG for what WOS fans call their cockiness is the pot calling the kettle black. Yes, WOS has earned respect but so has PG. Every program has to start somewhere and PG has climbed the ladder of success over the last few years and now they are reaping the harvest of the work they have put in. PG fans are excited about their team and they have every right to believe that they will win it all this year. Many of us who have seen them play or have been on the losing end of their great season know exactly what kind of team they have, When we (Gladewater) played Carthage the first week of the season, I said the DAWGS were the best defensive team I had seen in many many years. That changed after we played PG. After our game with PG I said not only did they have the best defense we had faced all year, but they were the most balance team, offensively and defensively I had seen. We know how good  the Hawks are and yes, we normally root for our East Texas teams, but it's not just about that. Most on here rooting for PG definitely believe they are a better team, just as those who are rooting for WOS believe they are better. We can keep on seeing who can beat their chest more, but the bottom line is we will find out Friday. I have no doubt it will be a great game!

26 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

If they didn't care they wouldn't have started this thread or showed up when playoffs came around. They care and they hate the fact that anyone roots for any team other then WOS.

There is no doubt that WOS is good and has a great tradition of winning. You don't win one SC, much less 2 in a row without being pretty dang good, but to bash PG for what WOS fans call their cockiness is the pot calling the kettle black. Yes, WOS has earned respect but so has PG. Every program has to start somewhere and PG has climbed the ladder of success over the last few years and now they are reaping the harvest of the work they have put in. PG fans are excited about their team and they have every right to believe that they will win it all this year. Many of us who have seen them play or have been on the losing end of their great season know exactly what kind of team they have, When we (Gladewater) played Carthage the first week of the season, I said the DAWGS were the best defensive team I had seen in many many years. That changed after we played PG. After our game with PG I said not only did they have the best defense we had faced all year, but they were the most balance team, offensively and defensively I had seen. We know how good  the Hawks are and yes, we normally root for our East Texas teams, but it's not just about that. Most on here rooting for PG definitely believe they are a better team, just as those who are rooting for WOS believe they are better. We can keep on seeing who can beat their chest more, but the bottom line is we will find out Friday. I have no doubt it will be a great game!

Preach! 

3 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Sound so like a broken record!

I have been on here since the beginning of this season trying to tell you people that WOS will be a force to be reckon with and all I heard was a bunch of hate from you thugs. This thread only does well when Outsiders come on here and dispute your post. Golfimgnut I appreciate your post but it absolutely means nothing to me or any other WOS fan. BTW your still hung up on the Gladewater team that never materialized!  WOS rolls on to their 3 rd SC !

4 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I have been on here since the beginning of this season trying to tell you people that WOS will be a force to be reckon with and all I heard was a bunch of hate from you thugs. This thread only does well when Outsiders come on here and dispute your post. Golfimgnut I appreciate your post but it absolutely means nothing to me or any other WOS fan. BTW your still hung up on the Gladewater team that never materialized!  WOS rolls on to their 3 rd SC !

You really prove my point, don't you? As far as being hung up on Gladewater. They are my team just as WOS is yours. That being said, I don't recall mentioning them in any of my post since playoffs, so your comment isn't even close to being true. Oh, and the threads here on Smoaky do just fine without so called "outsiders". Everyone of course is welcome, but please remember your opinion is not more important than others who call this home and are here, month after month and year after year. 

You can say my post isn't important, you can call them irrelevant, you can call me names and you can bash my pic, but bottom line is I will still be here when the seasons over and I will still be here come next playoff time. That is if the good Lord allows it. Plus if you didn't care you wouldn't still be commenting on what I say!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

You really prove my point, don't you? As far as being hung up on Gladewater. They are my team just as WOS is yours. That being said, I don't recall mentioning them in any of my post since playoffs, so your comment isn't even close to being true. Oh, and the threads here on Smoaky do just fine without so called "outsiders". Everyone of course is welcome, but please remember your opinion is not more important than others who call this home and are here, month after month and year after year. 

You can say my post isn't important, you can call them irrelevant, you can call me names and you can bash my spic, but bottom line is I will still be here when the seasons over and I will still be here come next playoff time. That is if the good Lord allows it.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Fair enough! But I have one question. Can you break 100 without taking a mulligan on every hole?

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Now your just making things up man. Y'all are the Defending Champs and still Undefeated you really think anyone thinks there not a force really? Thugs you serious? Wow dude Most people are rooting for PG not only they are from East Texas not only are they basically having a Cinderella season but namely you. Congrats on that troll status quite the feat

You again!! Your like a zit that won't go away!

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Now your just making things up man. Y'all are the Defending Champs and still Undefeated you really think anyone thinks there not a force really? Thugs you serious? Wow dude Most people are rooting for PG not only they are from East Texas not only are they basically having a Cinderella season but namely you. Congrats on that troll status quite the feat

Dude don't make me go back and pull up

all the BS you been spewing about WOS!  For the last 5 years. If you choose not to support WOS because of what I say, You really need help   This team is made of Champions but maybe that's not what your in to. Maybe your team is so use to taking 2nd place that being #1 is too hard for your team to achieve. Idk   Come Friday we will see if you jump ship!

On 12/14/2017 at 7:25 AM, chukslegacy said:

How you figure? I sure as heck didn't see them in the title game last year or the year before that. Heck don't think I have even seen them or heard of them before that. Its almost humorous to have someone say they are the Best team in 4A DII when they haven't even been competing for the title until this year. Cinderella story for sure but the wicked witch from the southeast will have something to say about that.

You know what happened to the witch, right?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LTrain11 said:

12 hours ago, Jedi94 said:

Nope  I think they say just look at the scoreboard 

You guys should go back and read Chucks posts on this thread and tell me he don't care.  He's fighting mad that people on here think that PG can win against the vaunted WOS.  And that's fine, but don't tell me he don't care....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

You guys should go back and read Chucks posts on this thread and tell me he don't care.  He's fighting mad that people on here think that PG can win against the vaunted WOS.  And that's fine, but don't tell me he don't care....

Thinking wos will lose is one thing... saying they don’t stand a chance because pg runs their offense to perfection is insane. Last i checked wos has played defense against that offense to dang near perfection. Who has pg played that shuts down the slot t like wos does? At least answer that question if your not gonna give wos a chance

7 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I have been on here since the beginning of this season trying to tell you people that WOS will be a force to be reckon with and all I heard was a bunch of hate from you thugs. This thread only does well when Outsiders come on here and dispute your post. Golfingnut I appreciate your post but it absolutely means nothing to me or any other WOS fan. BTW your still hung up on the Gladewater team that never materialized!  WOS rolls on to their 3rd SC !

Dude, take a chill pill. First, we all know WOS is a force to be reckoned with. Nobody with a three year win streak could be considered less. Plus, you remind us several times daily. So just to let you know, we don't read slow, so you can back off on the chest thumping. We get it.
Hate and Thugs? Really? Have you gone back and smelled your chum bucket? What you are trolling with is starting to go past smack, and starting to stink. You have not heard a lot from PG fans, but because anyone on hear can see, the fans from teams that Have seen us are trying to get you to take off your WOS goggles, and see that maybe, just maybe, there is a team not living in the past, and looking to knock the Mustangs off the hill.
PG IS that good.
And by the way, the threads on here do just fine without the once a year Mustang Migration. Don't flatter yourself. Although, you do make it interesting, because without you and a couple of others, it would just be a homer party, and that is something we at PG are not used to this time of year.

PG is looking forward to the game. It will taste even better with some SC sauce. Not like the Crow sandwich I am saving for you.
Should West Orange Stark win, I will congratulate them, as it will be another worthy accomplishment for them. But I will not eat any Crow, for I have not Chummed the water with the venom you are using.

See you Saturday Morning. Hope we don't interrupt the cartoons.

5 minutes ago, LTrain11 said:

Thinking wos will lose is one thing... saying they don’t stand a chance because pg runs their offense to perfection is insane. Last i checked wos has played defense against that offense to dang near perfection. Who has pg played that shuts down the slot t like wos does? At least answer that question if your not gonna give wos a chance

Who has WOS played the runs it as well as PG does would be the counter question?

The answer to both is, Nobody will know until Friday. Time will tell.

The results may be ugly.

49 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Dude. You got this all wrong. I'm not mad. I love this stuff.  it makes my 10 hr day fly by. 

37 minutes ago, HawkEye said:

Who has WOS played the runs it as well as PG does would be the counter question?

The answer to both is, Nobody will know until Friday. Time will tell.

The results may be ugly.

+100000000

I ran out of likes 😡

42 minutes ago, HawkEye said:

Dude, take a chill pill. First, we all know WOS is a force to be reckoned with. Nobody with a three year win streak could be considered less. Plus, you remind us several times daily. So just to let you know, we don't read slow, so you can back off on the chest thumping. We get it.
Hate and Thugs? Really? Have you gone back and smelled your chum bucket? What you are trolling with is starting to go past smack, and starting to stink. You have not heard a lot from PG fans, but because anyone on hear can see, the fans from teams that Have seen us are trying to get you to take off your WOS goggles, and see that maybe, just maybe, there is a team not living in the past, and looking to knock the Mustangs off the hill.
PG IS that good.
And by the way, the threads on here do just fine without the once a year Mustang Migration. Don't flatter yourself. Although, you do make it interesting, because without you and a couple of others, it would just be a homer party, and that is something we at PG are not used to this time of year.

PG is looking forward to the game. It will taste even better with some SC sauce. Not like the Crow sandwich I am saving for you.
Should West Orange Stark win, I will congratulate them, as it will be another worthy accomplishment for them. But I will not eat any Crow, for I have not Chummed the water with the venom you are using.

See you Saturday Morning. Hope we don't interrupt the cartoons.

All this garbage then you end it with insults. Typical for East Texans!  

• Thumbs Down 1