Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

47 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

None yet in football......don't know about all the other sports.  They have not had a high school that long......maybe 15 yrs like Argyle???  Argyle only has one SC in football.....just for comparison.   BTW......try some hazelnut Maxwell House International Coffees......I don't regularly drink coffee either, but I like this stuff.

Just looked this up, and Melissa does have one SC in football. They won it in 2011.

47 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

None yet in football......don't know about all the other sports.  They have not had a high school that long......maybe 15 yrs like Argyle???  Argyle only has one SC in football.....just for comparison.   BTW......try some hazelnut Maxwell House International Coffees......I don't regularly drink coffee either, but I like this stuff.

Melissa beat Hempstead in the state championship.

Melissa has one state title in 2011

2 hours ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

I guess I don' see the logic in your far above all those teams; literally beat Gilmer by 3 and We missed thing Field Goal; I don' call that far and above. And Carthage I don' think y'll could beat. Just an opinion but far and above. Wow

literally 3, figuratively 20. Take the 10 points "everybody that plays Gilmer at home" away and another underserved TD.

2 hours ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

Poppy threw for almost 400 yards And Lusty had 160 of them How did your DB stop Gilmer Passing Game lol

Realistically about 200 yards. I don't count the free yards the refs handed ya.

1 hour ago, PGDad said:

literally 3, figuratively 20. Take the 10 points "everybody that plays Gilmer at home" away and another underserved TD.

Your saying they didn't Deserve it what?! Did they not go through 2 a days and put up the biggest fight y'all have had this year. Y'all better get even better or I don't think y'all are gunna win it and I want y'all too. In my honest opinion there are teams just as good not many but Cuero, WOS, and Gilmer are just as good in my opinion. But go Hawks lol

1 hour ago, PGDad said:

You take homerism to the another extreme, delusional.  I certainly hope we get another shot at PG.  What will be the excuse then if you lose? 

2 hours ago, PGDad said:

You keep thinking That; I think you need to go back and check the penalties in that game. Most of the penalties y'll had when on defense had nothing to do with passing yardage. Y'all have a great team no doubt but your thought process is ignorant 

6 minutes ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

You keep thinking That; I think you need to go back and check the penalties in that game. Most of the penalties y'll had when on defense had nothing to do with passing yardage. Y'all have a great team no doubt but your thought process is ignorant 

He sees everything through his gold colored glasses with black rims.  I've got the game on tape.  If anybody got the raw end of the officiating, it was certainly Gilmer in that game.  You won't hear any excuses from me, though.  We lost, we move on, and hopefully go full circle to another meeting.  Definitely nothing set in stone at this point.  We have to take care of business tonight.

Just now, blackflag79 said:

He sees everything through his gold colored glasses with black rims.  I've got the game on tape.  If anybody got the raw end of the officiating, it was certainly Gilmer in that game.  You won't hear any excuses from me, though.  We lost, we move on, and hopefully go full circle to another meeting.  Definitely nothing set in stone at this point.  We have to take care of business tonight.

Agreed; Congrats to them and their State Championship he already has given. Would be first one since 93 I was told...

On 11/17/2017 at 2:29 PM, blackflag79 said:

You take homerism to the another extreme, delusional.  I certainly hope we get another shot at PG.  What will be the excuse then if you lose? 

We ain't gonna lose.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:26 PM, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

PGdad would also say the best team EVER lost lol

We ain't gonna lose.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:47 PM, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

Nah, I was there, seen just as much film as you. All that really matters is the end score. We won right?

On 11/17/2017 at 3:56 PM, blackflag79 said:

I doubt ya'll make it to another meeting and won't get past us if you do.

1 hour ago, PGDad said:

We ain't gonna lose.

We ain't gonna lose.

Nah, I was there, seen just as much film as you. All that really matters is the end score. We won right?

I doubt ya'll make it to another meeting and won't get past us if you do.

Never said anything about we not winning because of anything; we just got beat; didn't make enough plays to win the game; just merely commenting on your ignorant post. And we may not beat you or for the fact get that far; I never said that either. I would love to see a rematch in the 4th round but we both have to win to get there. Good luck to yall I'm rooting for the rematch. 

Just don't see PG winning it all. PGDad is all high and mighty on them and that's fine, it's the best season they've ever had but they just honestly weren't what I expected them to be. I expected studs everywhere....to me, their offense was actually quite mediocre. Defensively, their front 7 are amazing. Secondary was a bit shakey....but definitely one of the best defenses we've seen. I think Jasper wins the region, WO-S will be a tall task for anyone.

8 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Just don't see PG winning it all. PGDad is all high and mighty on them and that's fine, it's the best season they've ever had but they just honestly weren't what I expected them to be. I expected studs everywhere....to me, their offense was actually quite mediocre. Defensively, their front 7 are amazing. Secondary was a bit shakey....but definitely one of the best defenses we've seen. I think Jasper wins the region, WO-S will be a tall task for anyone.

I have seen PG play a few times this year, and this was by far their worst performance on offense. However, I credit a lot of that to the Tatum kids for showing up and playing their tails off on defense. PG was sloppy on offense. Their best WR saw double coverage all night, and the sophomore QB was rattled. They fumbled inside the 5 then couldn’t punch it in from 1 yard out. Like I said though, hats off to the Tatum kids and coaches, they left it all out on the field.

The PG run defense is the best I have seen in a while. They held Tatum RB to like 9 yards on 8 carries the first half. You are right though, the secondary gets beat deep a lot, and if Tatum QB connects on one I remember for sure, it would have been another 6. Definitely will be an issue the deeper they go.

I’m not counting PG out yet, but they will have to show up Friday or it will just be an 11-1 year. Do not know anything about Jasper, other than they must have good coaches after watching Atlanta score 28 then get shutout the second half, they made adjustments. I do know WOS is going to have to have a really bad day to get beat. Love the playoffs!

6 hours ago, Unbiased1 said:

I have seen PG play a few times this year, and this was by far their worst performance on offense. However, I credit a lot of that to the Tatum kids for showing up and playing their tails off on defense. PG was sloppy on offense. Their best WR saw double coverage all night, and the sophomore QB was rattled. They fumbled inside the 5 then couldn’t punch it in from 1 yard out. Like I said though, hats off to the Tatum kids and coaches, they left it all out on the field.

The PG run defense is the best I have seen in a while. They held Tatum RB to like 9 yards on 8 carries the first half. You are right though, the secondary gets beat deep a lot, and if Tatum QB connects on one I remember for sure, it would have been another 6. Definitely will be an issue the deeper they go.

I’m not counting PG out yet, but they will have to show up Friday or it will just be an 11-1 year. Do not know anything about Jasper, other than they must have good coaches after watching Atlanta score 28 then get shutout the second half, they made adjustments. I do know WOS is going to have to have a really bad day to get beat. Love the playoffs!

To me PG is a good football team, but Jasper is way more physical. They'll have that sophomore QB scared to death. And yeah...maybe they weren't as crisp as normal but just as you said they fumbled on the 1 and turned it over on the 5. Tatum turned it over on the PG 9, and missed on the 2 deep balls that coulda been 6. If we are counting what ifs....PG could be 10-1 this year......I credit PG for being resilient and doing enough to win.....but that monster everyone warned us about just didn't seem to exist......defensively, sure.....offensively....nothing special at all.

PG had to grind out that win last week you need them kind of wins too gear you towards a championship run don't sleep on them they are very capable being in final two come December can't look too far ahead of yourself I heard Jasper is an big physical team like we are that's a matchup I would like see but remember Jasper have get past Celina they ain't no push over either 4AD2 is loaded with good teams anyone can come out of this champion yeah West Orange Stark is the favorites of course they deserve that respect but don't think they can't be beat either Round 2 this week hopefully they playoff picture will get even more interesting after this week