Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

1 minute ago, chukslegacy said:

WOS wins it hands down! PG doesn't have the speed to compete with WOS. I predict a game like Celina, close first qtr then the Mustangs open it up with their speed!

PG won't even be there, gonna be Jasper

Well, Atlanta's out.

It will be a good game when Jasper and PG meet. Jasper has a pretty ridiculous o-line, and it only takes them a second to get a ball in a runners hands. PG I think will be the only team in this region that can stop them. 

I don't know if WOS gets past Cuero. Cuero seems to be the real deal as well. Plus, they always seem to play WO-S really hard.

Sweeny, too seems to be really good. That side should get interesting as well this year. 

37 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Wow. Take another hit and hold it!! That stuff your smoking got you talking out your ars. Cuero is good but not good enough to beat WOS!

I understand y'all think y'all are the best thing since sliced bread....but Cuero has just as impressive of a resume as y'all this year. I completely believe they are good enough to beat y'all. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen.

4 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Jasper is even bigger and much more physical than PG. Jasper is a better football 

Only time will tell come after this Friday but I do expect close played game from both now don't think we will get pushed around now we are big up front also sounds like they run same offense as Gladewater quick hitter on run plays is it an Tight I-Formation if it is ask Gladewater about that Black Hawk Defense shut that down quickly seems like already counting us out after Friday's game last week everyone has a game like that keep saying good thing happen because I believe be totally different game come Friday at Star 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Come on man. You can't compare Jaspers offense to Gladewaters. You must be new to football. 

I'm not new football but I'm saying you said Jasper is a big physical team it's like you sayin they will run over us we ain't no push around we have some beef up front also but like I been saying I want see this matchup ole skool Smash mouth football best team wins I know it won't be as easy you think like I said Jasper needs get past Celina first

2 hours ago, dhoop02 said:

Only time will tell come after this Friday but I do expect close played game from both now don't think we will get pushed around now we are big up front also sounds like they run same offense as Gladewater quick hitter on run plays is it an Tight I-Formation if it is ask Gladewater about that Black Hawk Defense shut that down quickly seems like already counting us out after Friday's game last week everyone has a game like that keep saying good thing happen because I believe be totally different game come Friday at Star 

Jasper runs a version of the Wing ....

6 minutes ago, DOB said:

Jasper runs a version of the Wing ....

Well should be interesting game if it happens two Wing T teams playing should be fun hopefully it happens I want see who comes out on top cause whomever wins have either Melissa or Gilmer waiting for you 

2 hours ago, dhoop02 said:

Lol, he trying to compare Jasper to Gladewater. Bud, just cuz you stopped Gladewater don't mean you gonna stop Jasper.....they're a whole different animal.

Just now, dhoop02 said:

Well should be interesting game if it happens two Wing T teams playing should be fun hopefully it happens I want see who comes out on top cause whomever wins have either Melissa or Gilmer waiting for you 

Don't count Rusk out yet.....they bout to give Melissa all they want.

1 minute ago, dhoop02 said:

Don't be late for the game ... with 2 Wing teams going at one another, the clock may run out quickly.

27 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol, he trying to compare Jasper to Gladewater. Bud, just cuz you stopped Gladewater don't mean you gonna stop Jasper.....they're a whole different animal.

All I'm saying is yall keep hyping this big front of Jasper like we some Lil boys hell we big also we will see after this week and if we play Jasper as I hope we again have prove ppl wrong we can hang with them have Jasper played against a defense as good ours tho our front 7 on defense is tough too Gladewater tried ground and pound got shut down yeah yall saying Jasper loves run ball lot we do also

Just now, dhoop02 said:

All I'm saying is yall keep hyping this big front of Jasper like we some Lil boys hell we big also we will see after this week and if we play Jasper as I hope we again have prove ppl wrong we can hang with them have Jasper played against a defense as good ours tho our front 7 on defense is tough too Gladewater tried ground and pound got shut down yeah yall saying Jasper loves run ball lot we do also

With GW it's pretty much the same formation and like 3 plays.......

I see what you're saying though.