High school football toxicity

ShhsInTheHouse

Just now, ShhsInTheHouse said:

It is quite a possibility. 

No no no no. I don't think you understand. When you have posters from Tatum, White Oak, SH, Daingerfield, Hughes Springs, and Gilmer, there will never be peace. Throw in a little JJ, little bit of butthurtness, and trolling predictions and BAM! A tight-knit, very argumentative Smoaky community. Peace just can't happen. The only thing we all agree on is friday night lights, but we're rarely all agree about what happens under them.

• Thanks 1

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

No no no no. I don't think you understand. When you have posters from Tatum, White Oak, SH, Daingerfield, Hughes Springs, and Gilmer, there will never be peace. Throw in a little JJ, little bit of butthurtness, and trolling predictions and BAM! A tight-knit, very argumentative Smoaky community. Peace just can't happen. The only thing we all agree on is friday night lights, but we're rarely all agree about what happens under them.

I did say more peace. This could be a 1% increase, for it is more.

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Who wants more peace?? This forum is too peaceful now. 

Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Menachem Begin
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/menachembe720161.html?src=t_peace

1 minute ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Menachem Begin
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/menachembe720161.html?src=t_peace

You want to join the local Referee chapter ???