High school football toxicity

ShhsInTheHouse

1 minute ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

What I meant was why did they play a team from Mexico, it is so far out of the way. And are the team members required passports for going to a game...

I really don't know the answer to your question ,but we don't allow Lufkin folks on smoaks...........LOVE WINS !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

At my school football players are almost never in the top 10%. Quite sad on what priorities are in Hs these days.

So you are saying that the football players would  be in the top 10 percent if they did not play football?  Since you are saying that is the case I would not be bemoaning football because it seems that while you may hate football it has given you the opportunity to succeed that otherwise you would not be able to have.  

45 minutes ago, JV_COACH said:

So you are saying that the football players would  be in the top 10 percent if they did not play football?  Since you are saying that is the case I would not be bemoaning football because it seems that while you may hate football it has given you the opportunity to succeed that otherwise you would not be able to have.  

touche 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JV_COACH said:

I was just saying is is a strange phenomenon. I wonder why.