High school football toxicity

ShhsInTheHouse

Just read all this word barf.....wth is wrong with this dude? You confused about which bathroom to use or something? Dad gum son.......put your big boy britches on or move to California.....Love wins? I hate choo.....there's no room for that crud here on smoaky. 

8 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Just read all this word barf.....wth is wrong with this dude? You confused about which bathroom to use or something? Dad gum son.......put your big boy britches on or move to California.....Love wins? I hate choo.....there's no room for that crud here on smoaky. 

This brings the thread to the original discussion, why is there so much toxicity?

1 minute ago, ShhsInTheHouse said:

This brings the thread to the original discussion, why is there so much toxicity?

Don't come on here preaching love not war and expect to not get called a tree huggin hippy. This is a Texas football based forum.....these folks are a gritty bunch. We love the game and all that comes with it, which is a lot of trash talking. Don't wanna get in the mix of that......then don't stick your nose in on football brutes and you won't get burned. I dont go to the band forum and ask dumb questions.

Conversion, software version 7.0

looking at life through the eyes of a tired hub

eating seeds as a pastime activity

The toxicity of our city, our city.....Nothing like some old System of a Down to get this thread rocking.