Hughes Springs vs. Grandview

Horns85

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Sorry about that Horns. I meant to say I wished we had fans of yalls caliber. Go to our thread with Harmony and you can see what I was talking about. 

Fans my lord what we are calling who's Springs people as fans no I don't believe so they are about as much fans as Zeke is a model boyfriend just look at the fans sit in their hands 

2 hours ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Well I have been a lurker on here for a few years. Saw HS1988’s post the other day and finally got an account setup. 

Fixing to to step out for awhile but I’ll be more than happy to talk shop a little later. 

I was just wondering if yall played many/any slot T teams. Run heavy teams. Were there any good teams on your schedule? Looks like yall really took it to a couple of teams 79-0 84-0......wow!

3 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Fans my lord what we are calling who's Springs people as fans no I don't believe so they are about as much fans as Zeke is a model boyfriend just look at the fans sit in their hands 

How did you like that game Bubba? Were you clapping? 

9 minutes ago, RomoHOF said:

Wasn't there but I do know how fair weather the fans of who's are 

Lol. That was probably the stupidest comment to date. And that is quiet a feat. You also rip us for being proud of our team when they are not doing well. Typical Romo......

• Like 1

Every fan in Highschool football has yelled atleast once lmao... We're the best refs money can buy too lol

Battle of 2 different horses. Ones unique and often seen on national geographic being mauled by its opposition. The other is fast and furious. Hard to tame even at times. 

Riding with the Wild Mustangs 

2 hours ago, HS1988 said:

I was just wondering if yall played many/any slot T teams. Run heavy teams. Were there any good teams on your schedule? Looks like yall really took it to a couple of teams 79-0 84-0......wow!

Best two opponents were 4A Glen Rose game 1 and district game against Kemp.  We haven’t played any Slot T teams or any run heavy that I have seen.  One loss to Maypearl rivalry game that was a bad loss. Defense has good size upfront and at LBer. Overall they are pretty fast. Offense they do primarily run the spread but will mix it up and bring everyone in tight at times. Like someone said in the HS v Mineola thread, they are very efficient and have lots of playmakers. Focus on one and the rest will make you pay. New HC this year but has stepped right in and done a great job. 

What does HS have?  Watched some video and the run looks tough to stop. How’s the defense.  Based on scores looks like they give up some points. 

12 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Best two opponents were 4A Glen Rose game 1 and district game against Kemp.  We haven’t played any Slot T teams or any run heavy that I have seen.  One loss to Maypearl rivalry game that was a bad loss. Defense has good size upfront and at LBer. Overall they are pretty fast. Offense they do primarily run the spread but will mix it up and bring everyone in tight at times. Like someone said in the HS v Mineola thread, they are very efficient and have lots of playmakers. Focus on one and the rest will make you pay. New HC this year but has stepped right in and done a great job. 

What does HS have?  Watched some video and the run looks tough to stop. How’s the defense.  Based on scores looks like they give up some points. 

Hs has a lot of playmakers. In my personal opinion it just depends on what hs team shows up. I believe they can handle grandview w ease, but they have had games that were surprising. If they show up focused its over 

3 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Hs has a lot of playmakers. In my personal opinion it just depends on what hs team shows up. I believe they can handle grandview w ease, but they have had games that were surprising. If they show up focused its over 

Cool...give me something other then them being focused. HS Defense giving up an average of 28.7 thru 11 games. How will they slow down the Zebras?

9 hours ago, Zebrafan93 said:

No. 12 is a junior who started earlier in the year.  And as far as I know he isn’t hurt. 

So is #12 the QB?, the reason I ask is because according to the Cleburne newspaper write up of the game, the QB was making only his second start if the year.

so if #12 is the QB and is a junior then, the QB that played the game is a freshman so....  something is a bit off.  unless the paper is completely off

14 hours ago, RomoHOF said:

They won't 

Why are you here? I mean, WHAT exactly is your purpose other than to talk down HS fans, program and athletes. You should really feel proud of yourself for injecting your negativity into something that actually means a lot to a team of young men and their fans. Please do us all a favor and leave the thread, or just leave SDC. Find another way to grind your axe over your apparent hurt feelings. Stop letting your keyboard give you courage, and prove your character. I shouldn't even acknowledge you, but damn dude.......enough already. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1