Hughes Springs vs. Grandview

Horns85

6 minutes ago, logitech said:

Whats with all the no shows at the H S practices. Heard their was not but about 12 kids at practice any truth to that was told by one of the players

Funny...  I was just told that everyone was there, and if they weren't there he didn't notice them gone... so... maybe it was the managers LOL

If you call that harassment, you don’t get out much, I chose to enter this group of miscreants. It’s healthy honest fun to pick at one another. I hope for a good turnout on both sides. I’d share a duck blind or the front of a boat with any of you. I have good buddies that live in y’alls neck of the woods. Best team tomorrow will win. You can’t leave it close or the refs could alter the outcome. Take care of business.

1 minute ago, Terry said:

If you call that harassment, you don’t get out much, I chose to enter this group of miscreants. It’s healthy honest fun to pick at one another. I hope for a good turnout on both sides. I’d share a duck blind or the front of a boat with any of you. I have good buddies that live in y’alls neck of the woods. Best team tomorrow will win. You can’t leave it close or the refs could alter the outcome. Take care of business.

Ring and I go back a long way. Had a lot of fun on SDC. I used to pick at them and they returned the favor. Back n forth. Then all of a sudden one year they went from a dumpster fire to back to back State Champions. Lil ol podunk run heavy team from Waskom. 😁

10 hours ago, HS1988 said:

I sure miss having yall on our schedule.

Hey, a pre season game might could be arranged.  I am following Brownsboro again.  My alma mater.  GP 22 is now the AD there.  Waskom having to play defense today with him in the stands not on their sideline.  I miss the old game threads.  Smoaky is not the same on the level I am posting now☺.  Maybe in a few years.  Go Mustangs!

Time for talk is over. Now it comes down to who is prepared and who will execute. HS had a great week of practice and looks to be ready. 

HS will take this one, in a close game.

Handle business and leave it all on the field today.

Safe travels for everyone and hope for an injury free game for both teams. 

MUSTANGS!!