RD2 Big Sandy vs Centerville

ScoutingReport

It’s funny to me that chef thinks it’s just going to be a cakewalk next year. I do think they would have one of the better teams in the region. But here is the best example of the difference between the two  I can think of 2014 alto beat tenaha by 50. Tenaha goes on to loss a heartbreaker to bremond that won goes on to win state. Alto that same year gets beat by cv. Cv gets beat by mason and mason beat by Canadian. 

This is Larry Minter, so how in the $&@? Do you not kick the field goal???  What hash did we work from in pregame??  (The right one).  What was his pregame range???  38 yards-- consistently!  When we were beating Cross Roads eyes shut- what did we work on ???  Field goals?  How far was the field goal???  27 yards. How far is a PAT??  20 yards.  How many has he made????  65!!!  How good is our kicker???  2 time 1st team all district, 2017 kicker of the year.  Who was the kicker that had just executed the best onside kick of his career????  He was.  

No for the hard part- according to your great wisdom.  How many 1st downs did we have in the 3rd quarter????  0.  How many no gain or negative plays did we have in the second half?  7.  

So. If you have a senior deep snapper being looked at by colleges, your holder is your QB that has been great all year, and the kicker mentioned above?????  It's a no brained...

First PAT missed was a formation misalignment, the second was a bobbled snap catch- neither was kicker error. Sssoooo if I fixed the formation call, the QB was receiving a snap either way and the snapper is one of the best around---  9 out a 10 times. 37-35 we live to play another day.......  congrats to Centerville, great team, tough week, good luck- go win it all!!

As far as my intelligence goes, made a 28 on the ACT, got a college degree from SFA, learned football from Dick Sheffield, Bum Phillips, Shub Minter, Tommy Roberson, James Russell, Billy Don Davis, Rick Porter, Scott Callaway, Jeff Traylor.  So anytime you want to get up on the chalk board- I'll be your huckleberry!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 44stack2008 said:

This is Larry Minter, so how in the $&@? Do you not kick the field goal???  What hash did we work from in pregame??  (The right one).  What was his pregame range???  38 yards-- consistently!  When we were beating Cross Roads eyes shut- what did we work on ???  Field goals?  How far was the field goal???  27 yards. How far is a PAT??  20 yards.  How many has he made????  65!!!  How good is our kicker???  2 time 1st team all district, 2017 kicker of the year.  Who was the kicker that had just executed the best onside kick of his career????  He was.  

No for the hard part- according to your great wisdom.  How many 1st downs did we have in the 3rd quarter????  0.  How many no gain or negative plays did we have in the second half?  7.  

So. If you have a senior deep snapper being looked at by colleges, your holder is your QB that has been great all year, and the kicker mentioned above?????  It's a no brained...

First PAT missed was a formation misalignment, the second was a bobbled snap catch- neither was kicker error. Sssoooo if I fixed the formation call, the QB was receiving a snap either way and the snapper is one of the best around---  9 out a 10 times. 37-35 we live to play another day.......  congrats to Centerville, great team, tough week, good luck- go win it all!!

As far as my intelligence goes, made a 28 on the ACT, got a college degree from SFA, learned football from Dick Sheffield, Bum Phillips, Shub Minter, Tommy Roberson, James Russell, Billy Don Davis, Rick Porter, Scott Callaway, Jeff Traylor.  So anytime you want to get up on the chalk board- I'll be your huckleberry!!

How did Kerry Strong feel about the decision?

1 hour ago, 44stack2008 said:

A real coach wouldnt come on here whining!

Who's whining?  Believe me, my post was for pure entertainment purposes!!!  I have spit more sweet tea outta my mouth, sittin in my recliner reading pure ignorance on smoaky over the last 10 years.....  just couldn't resist when WINONA gets on here, talking about intelligence....lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 44stack2008 said:

I asked Kerry Strong for permission before I called it...  he didn't care either way.  Too busy chewing out radio broadcasters...🤓

Lol there ya go! 😂😂 I was hoping you seen the humor in my post!

28 minutes ago, 44stack2008 said:

Who's whining?  Believe me, my post was for pure entertainment purposes!!!  I have spit more sweet tea outta my mouth, sittin in my recliner reading pure ignorance on smoaky over the last 10 years.....  just couldn't resist when WINONA gets on here, talking about intelligence....lol

Just messin with ya

53 minutes ago, 44stack2008 said:

Winona isn't on here talking about intelligence I clearly stated my opinion about how the game ended, if you don't like my opinion so be it who gives a rats azz not me.... I don't like your opinion but your entitled to it so I respect it, now have a good rest of your night

17 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Sir, that guy from Nona is in the running for biggest troll on Smoaky every year since he joined.  We'r talking Forrest Gump level IQ.  Back in Nona he answers to "Radio".  Jus sayin. 

That was unnecessary but ok..... I haven't trolled all year just talking on here, but some of you folks are soft as melted butter and need to get some thick skin.... Jett is stuck in you folks head and I could care less about what half of you think about me or what I post, if it was illegal I would have been on smoaky vacation by now and im not so...... Back to the thread

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 44stack2008 said:

You put yourself in a position to win...good call coach

11 hours ago, 44stack2008 said:

You sir are hard core and dead on.