Atlanta, Tatum, and Gladewater 3A next year?

BigBoyRabbit03

We return a QB that'll be a 3 year starter and 3 WRs, 1 linemen. Defensively 2 D-linemen, 1 LB, 3 kids that either started in the secondary or rotated a lot. JV went undefeated once we combined our freshmen with the JV week 3. Freshmen won both of their first games over Arp JV and Henderson freshmen...then moved up to a winless JV squad and won every remaining game. Freshman class is extremely loaded. Next year we will be young but talented.....following year we will be a force. If we were to stay in 3A that next year it won't even be pretty. That would put our freshmen as seniors and 8th graders as juniors....which is led by Travian Smith's son at RB....5'11 180 as an 8th grader. Also the Fite kid is 6'3 185 as an 8th grade WR, Boyd is 6"2 175 as an 8th grade WR, and Perry is another RB around 5'10 170ish......a lot of size and talent with 2 good QBs in the freshmen/8th grade classes in Blanton and Malone. The horses are coming.....3 years away from the type of talent we possessed in 05-07

14 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Oh don't mind us. Just dropping to 3A. No biggie. 

No biggie? Going from one of the smallest to one of the biggest is huge lol. Y'all and us went 1 round and Gladewater didn't even make the playoffs.....if we all drop, boom all 3 are instant contenders for the region lol. We came off of an 11-11 2 year stretch and dropped to 2A in 2010....went 4 rounds deep that year, 5 rounds deep the next. You aren't guaranteed anything but life against programs your size and smaller is a big advantage from what y'all are used to lol.

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

No biggie? Going from one of the smallest to one of the biggest is huge lol. Y'all and us went 1 round and Gladewater didn't even make the playoffs.....if we all drop, boom all 3 are instant contenders for the region lol. We came off of an 11-11 2 year stretch and dropped to 2A in 2010....went 4 rounds deep that year, 5 rounds deep the next. You aren't guaranteed anything but life against programs your size and smaller is a big advantage from what y'all are used to lol.

I just don't want anyone worried about us :p We're just some potential 3A teams. Nothing to see here ;) 

On 11/29/2017 at 9:16 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

I just don't want anyone worried about us :p We're just some potential 3A teams. Nothing to see here ;) 

Some said Atlanta was in the fB playoffs longer others said that they just started Track season early

anyways it was 40 to 10 at the  half and 69 to 35 for a final

I am glad Atlanta was able to break in to double digits the first half otherwise it would have looked bad for Tatum's defense to hold them to a single digit.

15 minutes ago, sackem said:

Some said Atlanta was in the fB playoffs longer others said that they just started Track season early

anyways it was 40 to 10 at the  half and 69 to 35 for a final

I am glad Atlanta was able to break in to double digits the first half otherwise it would have looked bad for Tatum's defense to hold them to a single digit.

We talking about basketball? I don't even follow it. Atlanta has never, ever had a good basketball team. Football, Track, and every now and again Baseball. Basketball has always been bad, bad, bad.

18 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Dist 9 and 10 3a d1 ain't scared... Bring it lol

I will agree with that these 3 teams are no doubt going to make Region 2 a beast if they drop?

But the teams in Dist 9-10 can compete with them although if things stay as is it would be playing them for State Titles 

23 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Dist 9 and 10 3a d1 ain't scared... Bring it lol

Y'all beat us out of the playoffs one year down there in small ball, either 3rd or 4th round I think it was. We weren't very good that year at all though. I kinda seen it coming, y'all had a solid run game that year.

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Y'all beat us out of the playoffs one year down there in small ball, either 3rd or 4th round I think it was. We weren't very good that year at all though. I kinda seen it coming, y'all had a solid run game that year.

Thank you yall have a respectable program and would like to play yall again

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Maybe 12, wasn't 11 cuz we went to the semi final and 13 we lost to Godley in that freezing monsoon.

Yeah it was 12 final was 49 to 30.... That running back plays for PVA its his last year in college and plays slot, running back, punt ret, and kick off