• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Farmersville is at 508

Yeah I just saw that. Idk they’ll have to do some stretching somewhere. I’d hate to have a 5 team district while they’re taking 4 teams to the playoffs. Also some districts here and there I believe have 7 so it wouldn’t seem fair, but who knows 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah I just saw that. Idk they’ll have to do some stretching somewhere. I’d hate to have a 5 team district while they’re taking 4 teams to the playoffs. Also some districts here and there I believe have 7 so it wouldn’t seem fair, but who knows 

I couldn't find any with 7 teams, but I'm not familiar with the Dallas area and SE Texas. Maybe a 7 team out in West Texas but I don't know. Closer to Dallas area is Pilot Point, Groesbeck, Van Alstyne & Howe. 

5 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I couldn't find any with 7 teams, but I'm not familiar with the Dallas area and SE Texas. Maybe a 7 team out in West Texas but I don't know. Closer to Dallas area is Pilot Point, Groesbeck, Van Alstyne & Howe. 

Yeah the last 2 years district 6 3a division 1 has 8 teams. GV, kemp, Sunnyvale, Maypearl, scurry, Madison, life Oak, and Palmer. Also district 7 has Mineola, Farmersville, Commerce, MT Vernon, Winnsboro, Quitman, and Grand Saline.

this is all Region 2 White Oak is in district 8 

15 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah the last 2 years district 6 3a division 1 has 8 teams. GV, kemp, Sunnyvale, Maypearl, scurry, Madison, life Oak, and Palmer. Also district 7 has Mineola, Farmersville, Commerce, MT Vernon, Winnsboro, Quitman, and Grand Saline.

this is all Region 2 White Oak is in district 8 

From the numbers in my prediction, Quitman (293.5) & GS (309.5) would drop and Farmersville would go up to 4A Div II. I thought about putting Mineola in the district with WO, Tatum, Gladewater, Sabine & WR to make 6, but I couldn't find another team to make the Mt. Vernon, Rains, Winnsboro, Lone Oak & Commerce a 6 man team. I'm probably just overlooking a team, but I was just making a prediction. It won't matter if they drop the 4A Div II numbers. That would keep Atlanta, Gladewater and Tatum from dropping.

Scurry and Palmer would also drop, which would leave 6 in that district.

I guess you put Shill on the top of this list predicting the district result in golf.  I would put PG above Gilmer in golf though.

Where is PG going to Fall off of. In to the Red? Must be some serious erosion. think it's part of the global warming?

I am predicting that the district will have what was mentioned up above, which has Spring Hill being in the same district as Liberty-Eylau, Pleasant Grove, Gilmer, and Pittsburg! Spring Hill lost some big time players to graduation, but the 9th grade and Junior Varsity teams were very successful and should provide some depth on both sides of the ball next year! Too early to predict whose gonna win district, but for the sake of argument, I'm gonna say Gilmer wins, followed by Liberty-Eylau, and for third place, it's gonna be between Spring Hill and Pittsburg with PG making a lot of noise in the end! 

We return a QB that'll be a 3 year starter and 3 WRs, 1 linemen. Defensively 2 D-linemen, 1 LB, 3 kids that either started in the secondary or rotated a lot. JV went undefeated once we combined our freshmen with the JV week 3. Freshmen won both of their first games over Arp JV and Henderson freshmen...then moved up to a winless JV squad and won every remaining game. Freshman class is extremely loaded. Next year we will be young but talented.....following year we will be a force. If we were to stay in 3A that next year it won't even be pretty. That would put our freshmen as seniors and 8th graders as juniors....which is led by Travian Smith's son at RB....5'11 180 as an 8th grader. Also the Fite kid is 6'3 185 as an 8th grade WR, Boyd is 6"2 175 as an 8th grade WR, and Perry is another RB around 5'10 170ish......a lot of size and talent with 2 good QBs in the freshmen/8th grade classes in Blanton and Malone. The horses are coming.....3 years away from the type of talent we possessed in 05-07

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • RETIREDFAN1 pinned this topic
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic