• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sackem said:

Snapshot day numbers can you add any? 3A D1

3A Division I:  numbers in 2014--------319-479 what will they be in 2017, for 2018 & 19

District 7                         District 8     

Commerce                      Gladewater Sabine

Hughes Springs            White Oak                                  

Mineola                           Jefferson

Mount Vernon                    GW                                    

Quitman Winnsboro       Atlanta                                         

New Boston                    Tatum

Redwater                                                

ADD Hooks and Crockett will  come up and GW, Atlanta & Tatum dropping

District 9 Elkhart Eustace Groesbeck Malakoff Palestine Westwood Teague West Whitney

District 10  Franklin Jarrell Little River Academy McGregor Rockdale Troy

Where does Crockett fit with 9 or 10?      DOB has an idea.

Pick one from 7 to go west & North Then what you going to do with Hooks?

13 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Tatum just hoping that bottom of 4A doesn't drop to 480 and Atlanta hoping it doesn't drop to 475.

13 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

480 fine with me....we turned in 476 lol

10 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

The 482 that someone posted is incorrect. 

Tatum put out several numbers to confuse the Haters just in case one has the ear of the UIL

8 hours ago, LilEagle said:

Heard numbers will not be released until next week or possibly week after next.  Guess that was not a lie when they said after Thanksgiving.  :headbang:

The UIL doesn't Lie even though they sit in a town that would welcome input from Hillary

21 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I know part of the delays are with Harvey for example Beaumont ISD is trying to figure out if they are going to rebuild Central HS or consolidated it with Ozen HS

Now that is a reason that sounds logical, instead of no information. 

41 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I know part of the delays are with Harvey for example Beaumont ISD is trying to figure out if they are going to rebuild Central HS or consolidated it with Ozen HS

Gosh ... from what I hear, BISD's decision could come as late as mid-December .... should name the mascot for the consolidated school the Hurricanes

Could they possibly rebuild it by the fall? Was it not in pretty bad shape to begin with?

1 hour ago, MattStepp said:

That should have nothing to do with the release of the CUT-OFF numbers.

We are just looking for some information on what the Conference breakdown is going to be.

Whether Beaumont has 1-6A, 1-5-A, and 1-4A school, or 2-6A schools should have ZERO impact on where the cutoff's are.

13 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

That should have nothing to do with the release of the CUT-OFF numbers.

We are just looking for some information on what the Conference breakdown is going to be.

Whether Beaumont has 1-6A, 1-5-A, and 1-4A school, or 2-6A schools should have ZERO impact on where the cutoff's are.

Actually it would impact the cut off....and I don't believe Beaumont ISD is the only Harvey related issue, its just one I've been made aware of....

14 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Oh don't mind us. Just dropping to 3A. No biggie. 

No biggie? Going from one of the smallest to one of the biggest is huge lol. Y'all and us went 1 round and Gladewater didn't even make the playoffs.....if we all drop, boom all 3 are instant contenders for the region lol. We came off of an 11-11 2 year stretch and dropped to 2A in 2010....went 4 rounds deep that year, 5 rounds deep the next. You aren't guaranteed anything but life against programs your size and smaller is a big advantage from what y'all are used to lol.

15 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Yes, when has the UIL ever cared about Beaumont?

When Livingston turned in the wrong numbers last realignment, the UIL just threw Livingston in with the Beaumont schools and made them completely change their schedules.

This has ZERO to do with BISD.

that's because there's no set cap in 4A or 5A...there is a set cap in 6A, one school being combined and added to the mix would potentially impact the cut off for 6A/5A...

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

No biggie? Going from one of the smallest to one of the biggest is huge lol. Y'all and us went 1 round and Gladewater didn't even make the playoffs.....if we all drop, boom all 3 are instant contenders for the region lol. We came off of an 11-11 2 year stretch and dropped to 2A in 2010....went 4 rounds deep that year, 5 rounds deep the next. You aren't guaranteed anything but life against programs your size and smaller is a big advantage from what y'all are used to lol.

I just don't want anyone worried about us :p We're just some potential 3A teams. Nothing to see here ;) 

3 hours ago, sackem said:

Golfingnut where are your predictions for these three districts I tried to go back and find them and couldn't remember which thread.

I have

White Oak, Gladewater, Tatum, Sabine, West Rusk

Atlanta, New Boston, Hooks, Hughes Springs, Jefferson & Redwster

Mineola, Mt Vernon, Winnsboro, Rsins, Lone Oak & Commerce

Still need another team with the first district. Could move in Mineola but can't figure out another team that would fit with the numbers.

5 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

What if I told you more schools were effected by the hurricane ? 

I know a bunch of schools were effected by Harvey, but the numbers are the number, they are not going to change.

BISD is probably going to have 2-6A high schools, run the numbers based on that assumption. If they end up with 1-6A then nobody is affected. Just throw the 5A school in a district, and throw the 4A school in a district. That is how the UIL has treated BISD in the past.

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • RETIREDFAN1 pinned this topic
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic