Tiger1995

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/29/2017 at 9:16 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

I just don't want anyone worried about us :p We're just some potential 3A teams. Nothing to see here ;) 

Some said Atlanta was in the fB playoffs longer others said that they just started Track season early

anyways it was 40 to 10 at the  half and 69 to 35 for a final

I am glad Atlanta was able to break in to double digits the first half otherwise it would have looked bad for Tatum's defense to hold them to a single digit.

15 minutes ago, sackem said:

Some said Atlanta was in the fB playoffs longer others said that they just started Track season early

anyways it was 40 to 10 at the  half and 69 to 35 for a final

I am glad Atlanta was able to break in to double digits the first half otherwise it would have looked bad for Tatum's defense to hold them to a single digit.

We talking about basketball? I don't even follow it. Atlanta has never, ever had a good basketball team. Football, Track, and every now and again Baseball. Basketball has always been bad, bad, bad.

It will be what it is.  Some will be happy and some not so much.  E Texas has nothing to complain about except 5A and above.  Even that doesn’t match to the West Texas schools.  Be happy with what u get.  If you get put in a tough district, in the long run it will only make you better. LOL

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Official release date Wednesday.......don’t hold your breath.......lol

folks in Austin might just need to think about it. It could be a repeat of 1939, just like the invasion of Poland. Hilter is gathering the stormtroopers and goose-steppers.

18 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Dist 9 and 10 3a d1 ain't scared... Bring it lol

I will agree with that these 3 teams are no doubt going to make Region 2 a beast if they drop?

But the teams in Dist 9-10 can compete with them although if things stay as is it would be playing them for State Titles 

23 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Dist 9 and 10 3a d1 ain't scared... Bring it lol

Y'all beat us out of the playoffs one year down there in small ball, either 3rd or 4th round I think it was. We weren't very good that year at all though. I kinda seen it coming, y'all had a solid run game that year.

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Y'all beat us out of the playoffs one year down there in small ball, either 3rd or 4th round I think it was. We weren't very good that year at all though. I kinda seen it coming, y'all had a solid run game that year.

Thank you yall have a respectable program and would like to play yall again

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • RETIREDFAN1 pinned this topic
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic