Mesq Poteet

and then

Lufkin

Conroe Caney Creek

New Caney

New Caney Porter

Willis

Humble Kingwood Park

I think they are looking at 7 to 8 teams district if they can.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nacwagons said:

Now that the cutoffs are out let’s talk about east Texas 5 a districts.

this is my opinion, could be right, could be wrong. 2-8 Team Districts

district 1

Forney-1579

N.Forney-1445

Kaufman-1207

Sulphur Springs-1218

Greenville-1433

Terrell-1197

Royce City-1656

Princeton-1174

District 2

Nac-1756

Jacksonville-1313

Whitehouse-1379

Marshall-1407

Pine Tree-1307

Mount Pleasant-1515

Hallsville-1461

Lindale-1154

I think both of these districts would make sense but i’ve seen some projections w/ Princeton going out West in a district w/ Lovejoy, WF Rider, WF, Saginaw Boswell, Denton Braswell, Denison, and Lake Dallas

I don't believe Sherman or Mckinney will be in the district with JT. Maybe they could send T High to those districts, but thats the only way I see it happening.

Also, it would be idea to have 7-8 team districts, but I think it will be unlikely in alot of districts. Not enough teams.

2 hours ago, EasyCompany said:

There are a lot of possibilities for 3AD2 in East Texas:

District A:  Arp, Troup, EF, Waskom, New Diana, Ore City

District B: Daingerfield, Pewitt, Dekalb, Queen City, Prairiland, Chism

District C: Waskom, EF, Newton, Corrigan, Hemphill, Kountze

District D: Harmony, Arp, Troup, Winona, Franskton, Ore City, New Diana

District E: Harmony, Daingerfield, New Diana, Ore City, Winona, Pewitt

District F: Alba, Edgewood, Grand Saline, Harmony, Winona, Quitman

District G: Alba, Quitman, Harmony, Winona, New Diana, Ore City

Going to be a strange year for alignments.  Nothing should really surprise us when Districts are announced. 

I can't believe they would put Waskom and/or EF in that District C scenario ....

4 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

We are gonna possibly have to pick up either Mineola or Winnsboro to have a 6 team district.....unless both run just keep us at 5 with Tatum, Gladewater, White Oak, West Rusk, Sabine.

Hell, I dunno what'll happen honestly lol

If they go with 6 team district which you need at least that with four teams going to the playoffs. One of the district's are going to have to travel either south or west.  One year I remember Edgewood going south west with Palmer and Blooming grove. They said it was because they were on the Southside of 80. With the UIL you never know.

90 divided by 16 is 5.625

So, if they work it to where no districts have 4 teams, and no district has 7 or more teams...........Then you will have 10 districts with 6 teams(60 schools) and 6 districts with 5 teams(30 schools) for your 90 schools

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Maybe 12, wasn't 11 cuz we went to the semi final and 13 we lost to Godley in that freezing monsoon.

Yeah it was 12 final was 49 to 30.... That running back plays for PVA its his last year in college and plays slot, running back, punt ret, and kick off

3 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

He is also our all time leading rusher in yards and tds.... He had one game with 8 carries 378 yards and 5 tds

Lennon Creer had 5 carries for 295 yards and 4 TDs one year against West Rusk. We yanked him quick....was 63-0 at the half. 

On 11/20/2017 at 10:31 AM, highschoolfootball99 said:

Dang! finally get rid of Cameron and these 3 drop......wow

Welp, now ya got Yoe, Gladewater, Tatum, Atlanta lol. And Diboll with 498 dropping as well which has some good talent returning

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lennon Creer had 5 carries for 295 yards and 4 TDs one year against West Rusk. We yanked him quick....was 63-0 at the half. 

Same took him out at start of 2nd quarter final was 96 to 0 but franklin took points off the board so they wouldn't hear about bullying that team i think they changed it to 83 or 86 to 0... I want to say it was against 5a tomball team just not sure which tomball team but in their defense it was their 1st or 2nd year in football

1 minute ago, lionpride08 said:

Yall should be reg 2 and yoe in reg 3 do wont see any unless state champion game other then yoe

Youd think that but in 10 Yoe beat us out round 4, in 11 we beat them out round 3. With the UIL anything is possible

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic