Carlisle vs Kerens

FearTheSpear78

On 11/18/2017 at 10:23 PM, knothead58 said:

Carlisle should win but kerens is so inconsistent if you get good kerens they will beat you... You get bad kerens you win by 50.... They are athletic enough to play with anyone but they checkout mentally at times just depends on how long they do as to how much it costs them... 

agree

6 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Against good and I mean good offenses, we are giving up 20ish points on defense. If our offense can click we average in the high twenty's low 30's.

Dont think kerens is as powerful running the ball as Joe or Alto, so I like our chances. 

Our defense is designed to slow teams down and limit points. And allow our offense, which is supposedly high octane, the chance to take and extend a lead. When o is working correctly it's like watching people chase chickens, when it ain't, it's like watching eggs hatch.. Long night. 

33 points to Cushing, 31 points to Alto, 26 points to Joaquin....The games before those you played cupcake teams (minus Timpson) M.E. 3-7, Overton 1-9, Alba 2-7, Cayuga 1-9...So I wouldnt call those good offenses..Kerens defense is just as fast if not faster and they will be ready...Don't be shocked when Kerens wins by double digits

11 minutes ago, AB10 said:

33 points to Cushing, 31 points to Alto, 26 points to Joaquin....The games before those you played cupcake teams (minus Timpson) M.E. 3-7, Overton 1-9, Alba 2-7, Cayuga 1-9...So I wouldnt call those good offenses..Kerens defense is just as fast if not faster and they will be ready...Don't be shocked when Kerens wins by double digits

LMAO, these fellas coming out of the woodwork this week Chain..

AB10, man you and that powerful offense and defense of yours really beat a world beater in Hawkins.. That 2 point win really sets you up for a 10+ point win over Carlisle.

16 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

LMAO, these fellas coming out of the woodwork this week Chain..

AB10, man you and that powerful offense and defense of yours really beat a world beater in Hawkins.. That 2 point win really sets you up for a 10+ point win over Carlisle.

its all about matchups buddy...And everyone on here thinks good teams are not allowed to have bad games...Turnovers and miscues will kill any team...I dont care who you play...if you let a bad team hang around then they can catch you...Kerens did not let that happen with Hawkins...That was also the first game in district play way back in the beginning of October...A month later Kerens is a different team..LK people were talking the same noise last week...We will see:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, AB10 said:

You forgot about one, SA, gave up 20 in that one.. Ya see anything in those numbers? They got less as we went along so either, the teams we played in district got suckier or our defense got better as we went along.. I'll let you come to your own conclusions there fella. 

5 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Doesn't seem like Kerens won against the better teams on the schedule.   

And look who those better teams were....You guys who were ranked #1, Mart #4, BS who won district with 1 loss to Alto, and Union Grove....Beat a LK team last week who was talked about all week as being a better team...Beat them by 4 tds...Saturday night is when the real talking will show though. 

Was looking around at lunch earlier, about 40 or so gathered.. Some wit walkers, some middle-aged, some in their 20's, kiss running around, kids taking their first steps in life, and some still crawling around having yet to take their first steps... And all I could think was.. Thank you God for my family, bless them this day and going forward.. 

• Like 1