Carlisle vs Kerens

FearTheSpear78

They but hurt on the fssw app to, 7 refs see alot more than the average 5 and their placement put them in advantage to see alot more field than average games.. Normal holds people usually get away with, don't work with a couple more sets of eyes. Point of contention... Stop holding on every play, yall were good enough to get outside without them, and don't lose control when down.. Disciplined ball wins game in crunch time.. Chain out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Oh that'll hurt ya.

Lv /Jesuit game yesterday had over 600 yards offense for each side.  Imagine losing 75-to what? 6 or 14 after having put up 600 yards offense, no Carlisle only had like 250-260 yds offense, but they made them count. Proficiency fellas, if ya gonna put nearly 600 yards in on the ground, better score more than 31 or give up less than 41. 

• Like 1

Kerens had eight runs over 30 yards, including runs of 64, 55 and 56. Carlisle had one run of exactly 30 yards. Only two of Kerens long runs came in the half and those were 32 and 30 yards. Carlisle had pass plays of 41, 41 and 44 and another 21 yard TD reception. Carlisle had kickoff returns of 40 and 50 yards. The 50 yarder came on the second half kickoff by Gerald Turner who made so many moves and went from the left side of the field to the right side, took an amazing 27 seconds off the clock on what would have been a 85 yard TD had it not been for a block in the back behind the play at the Kerens 23. Kerens scored only six points in the second half after Rocky’s defensive adjustments even with three starters out.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2017 at 5:39 PM, upullinmychain said:

Don't think their defense is good enough to stop us, and I think our defense will make enough stops to win.. Indians by 9... 

I was rite, but not the way I expected. Really thought our defense would play tighter sooner, heck I really thought our offense would play better sooner than they did. Couple dropped passes wrecked that presumption tho, maybe they were just a little down from going off on Groveton the week before. But no excuses for letting kerens run rampant in the first half, was confident that the rock would make the adjustments at half that sealed that edge up in second half... He almost always does. But really proud of the way the offense handled business in the second half.. Work to do this upcoming week..