Teague vs East Chambers

player73

Teague is a complete team peaking at the right time. Early in the year they were learning a new offense and had to work out the kinks. There was no panic from anyone, coaches , players even some of the most vocal supporters on here. They just stuck it out and I tell you what they pass the eye test up close. There offense and defensive lines are huge and can move. They can use a power back that's not slow but have a shifter one also. QB is just mobile enough to keep you honest and has a good accurate arm. Good team speed on defense. Special teams are good. Don't really have a weakness at this point other than they have not had that deep run in the play-offs. Region 3 is tough but Teague will be a tough out for anyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 514 said:

Teague is a complete team peaking at the right time. Early in the year they were learning a new offense and had to work out the kinks. There was no panic from anyone, coaches , players even some of the most vocal supporters on here. They just stuck it out and I tell you what they pass the eye test up close. There offense and defensive lines are huge and can move. They can use a power back that's not slow but have a shifter one also. QB is just mobile enough to keep you honest and has a good accurate arm. Good team speed on defense. Special teams are good. Don't really have a weakness at this point other than they have not had that deep run in the play-offs. Region 3 is tough but Teague will be a tough out for anyone.

As will West and Rockdale but lucky for Teague one of those teams will be knocked out in the 3rd round 

Have not seen Rockdale this year but scouted them a few years back against China Springs in a game they had won until the last few minutes. They did beat a very good Malakoff team but that did not surprise me. Malakoff is a good team but was not as good at the WR position as they were last year. West gets the most out of what they have of all the teams you mentioned. They might not be as overall talented as Teague and Rockdale but play about as good as a team as you can and their QB is ultra accurate with his passes. I know they beat Teague early in district but I think on film Teague is playing much better now than then.

On 11/19/2017 at 9:45 PM, 514 said:

Have not seen Rockdale this year but scouted them a few years back against China Springs in a game they had won until the last few minutes. They did beat a very good Malakoff team but that did not surprise me. Malakoff is a good team but was not as good at the WR position as they were last year. West gets the most out of what they have of all the teams you mentioned. They might not be as overall talented as Teague and Rockdale but play about as good as a team as you can and their QB is ultra accurate with his passes. I know they beat Teague early in district but I think on film Teague is playing much better now than then.

Teague doesn't resemble the team that lost to West. Different O line now that is opening holes that I could run through plus having 5 turnovers is the most in Donnie Osborn era as well the worst game. 

I never thought EC could give Teague a better game than Cameron, but it's possible after last week's beat down.  Still, it probably won't be all that close.  

It's a down year for the region and this could be Teague's year to play either Yoakum or Hallettsville in the semis.  

4 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

Ec will not be an easy out imo.  They also are playing good ball at the right time.  Still think Tig is the favorite but migjt be closer than some think.

They are 15-17 year olds anything can happen 

But Teague is most nights 6-7 TDs better than EC