Caddo Mills vs Gilmer

micotrav

Caddo Mills Foxes vs Gilmer Buckeyes  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Caddo Mills Foxes
    • Gimer Buckeyes

Caddo Mills defeated District Champ Wills Point 41-28 this afternoon at Royse City ISD Stadium.  Caddo Mills was impressive in their first playoff game as a Class 4A football team.  A strong hard hitting football team with discipline.  Not overly fast, but they execute well.  Coaching is a strength at Caddo Mills.  A good solid mixture of upper and lower classmen.  Don't count them out as some will feature this as a David vs Goliath contest.  This might be one of the up and coming programs.  Will be an interesting contest.  I believe it will be played in Sulphur Springs, not sure of day and time. 

Not sure they have played anyone like Gilmer...being a DFW team, they I don't see them up against one of the Beast fro the East Teams...very fast pace & will have your hands on your hips real quick...no one this year in common...Mt. Vernon was Looooong ago (Dandy Don Meredith days)...Celina, Melissa, & Community over the last several years...look forward to new teams.

Good luck to the Foxes...the Nuts are poisonous...and we don't play soccer or basketball...no desire to learn...17 consecutive years in the Playoffs, 5 State Finals & 3 State Championships

1 hour ago, buckeyebob said:

Not sure they have played anyone like Gilmer...being a DFW team, they I don't see them up against one of the Beast fro the East Teams...very fast pace & will have your hands on your hips real quick...no one this year in common...Mt. Vernon was Looooong ago (Dandy Don Meredith days)...Celina, Melissa, & Community over the last several years...look forward to new teams.

Good luck to the Foxes...the Nuts are poisonous...and we don't play soccer or basketball...no desire to learn...17 consecutive years in the Playoffs, 5 State Finals & 3 State Championships

I assure you they have seen speed in Melissa and you will soon see that Melissa is fast. 

What I mean was when we were in the same district we beat the brakes off y'all twice. Now what I'm going to do this week is worry about Caddo Mills. What you should do is worry about Rusk. They will be a handful. 

And I didn't mean nothing by it. I am very well aware that Melissa is a much better team now. 

17 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

How in the world did 4-6 Caddo Mills make it to the 2nd round? This will be by far, Gilmers easiest game this year. Looks like the Bucs have a favorable draw on their side of the bracket.

Because may be teams in our district arnt as bad as what some think.