New Diana (8-3) vs Leonard (7-4)

TTman7

New Diana vs Leonard  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2017 at 01:00 AM

On 11/21/2017 at 8:22 PM, NDPATE said:

Eagles are home team! 

Not sure if I understand the process completely. If we're the home team, then why are we playing in Greenville which is pretty close to Leonard? 

Don't they do a coin toss for home team? And then home team gets to pick the venue? 

Basically I just can't understand Greenville being the venue picked by ND because it's ALOT closer for Leonard. 

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Not sure if I understand the process completely. If we're the home team, then why are we playing in Greenville which is pretty close to Leonard? 

Don't they do a coin toss for home team? And then home team gets to pick the venue? 

Basically I just can't understand Greenville being the venue picked by ND because it's ALOT closer for Leonard. 

It is for sure closer for them.  I'm not sure how that works.  

7 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Anybody know? 

6 minutes ago, NDPATE said:

36-8 Eagles.  Kids played great defense! 

Yes Sir!!! The D had great pursuit and gang tackled all game. Way to go Eagles!!!! 

Rumor in the stands was the next game is at The Star in Frisco. Date/time unknown. Unconfirmed.