120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There seems to be two kind of people hanging out in this thread.  The Newton fans that are over talking and not giving WR enough of a chance and......everyone else that is about to find out they are r

Do not even compare this years Newton bunch to last years.  The difference is coaching!  They are well coached and it shows.  I agree WR deserves to be here and will put up a fight.  I just think they

On paper eveything is comparable, two common opponents Arp & Corrigan-Camden.  Corrigan-Camden lost to Newton 52-0 (40-0 at halftime) Corrigan-Camden lost to West Rusk 42-7 (35-7 at half

Posted Images

Score ?? 

4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

No our defense is stopping them. Simple as that! 

Thats what im saying they getting the brakes (stops) as you call it but cant seem to do anything with the ball.... Hope for a better second half... 

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

14-7 Newton Halftime 

Thank you !

WR is a second half team I can tell you from experience there Def adjustments after half are usually strong ! Not that Newton moving ball much anyways 

Hope WR can move the ball second half cause first half eagles were swarming to the ball.... Newton fans enlighten me on whats going on with the purple squad is WR interfering with em or are y'all having a bad game so far? Serious question.....first few drives were impressive but after that both teams are flat and handling each other

1 minute ago, rykerx144 said:

I dont remember anyone saying that, i still say Newton by 20

Oh I do, more than one! Your another one who predicted a blowout! 

C'mon WR!! You got this!!