Newton vs West Rusk

NewtonNation

Who wins?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Undisciplined that’s why. Our defense completely shut y’all down after those 2 quick scores in the 1st quarter. I tried telling you we were better than those 4a teams that y’all beat. 3A d2 isn’t no joke when it comes to good football teams. People need to realize that! 

💯✔️

Undisciplined that’s why. Our defense completely shut y’all down after those 2 quick scores in the 1st quarter. I tried telling you we were better than those 4a teams that y’all beat. 3A d2 isn’t no joke when it comes to good football teams. People need to realize that! 

Silsbee gave up 64 points .....IN THE FIRST HALF!!!!! hahahaha

No, we didn’t advertise anything! All I heard all week was how good NEWTON was, and how Newton was going to beat us by 40 points, and 50 points. If anything, NEWTON isn’t as good as advertised as much as y’all talk them up all year! Nice try though rookie! 👌

D9 still is their DADDY......yall exposed them....Waskom has one of the best Staffs in the state.....they'll beat them

3 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

D9 still is their DADDY......yall exposed them....Waskom has one of the best Staffs in the state.....they'll beat them

Waskom has one has one of the best offenses late this season, our defense can compete with west rusk and newtons now so just tell me the odds

Lol don’t worry JJ they all trying to act like they didn’t call a blowout... You called it to eagleborn don’t play dumb now. Doesn’t matter what we did on offense! Our defense shut them down and they could only score 21 on us! Not the 50 you predicted! 

Your defense gave up over 360 yards. 

Mistakes kept them out of the end zone more.