GUNTER vs HOLLIDAY

blueflu

Holliday is a class team.  On  defense they were committed to stopping the front - QB and FB and did a good job of that, but the scatbacks ate them up, mostly outside.  Its hard to cover it all.  On offense once the Gunter defense settled in there just were not any holes until the very talented #2 broke the 65-yarder late.  According to our online broadcast Holliday had 150 total yards including that long run, Gunter had 394.  Good, well played game for both teams, Gunter was the better team this night.  Great season Holliday.

1 hour ago, westtexas said:

Good season Holliday. They gutted it out, but just had too many injuries, and they finally ran out of gas. Yes, Holliday is very classy. When I was I in high school, we played Holliday in the playoffs. They were one of the best teams that we ever played, as far as being classy and playing with sportsmanship. I really was impressed and have followed them ever since. It is good to see them get back. They have a bright future.

Good luck Gunter the rest of the way. Yall should win the region next week. I am pulling for yall.

Don’t mind if we play the game do you? Same thing you said last week

8 hours ago, HTaylor said:

Don’t mind if we play the game do you? Same thing you said last week

I went over to the New Diana vs #1Gunter thread to respond. To my surprise, you have not even made a single post on that thread. Interesting... Any way, your response is over there.