Waskom 8-4 vs Garrison 7-5 at Carthage Friday Night 7:30

Wild74

Waskom 8-4 vs Garrison 7-5 at Carthage Friday Night 7:30  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who WIns

12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Well the better team won,  Congrats to Waskom.  Dawgs were not only outplayed but out coached the entire game ... Good luck against Newton Wildcats ....

We had to many players go down hurt late. Garrison turned the ball over to many times giving Waskom a lot of extra opportunity's. QB was spot on like he was against EF even though he made so very good TD throws.  

Congratulations Waskom on a dominating victory.  After watching the success running the ball that EF had against Garrison in the second half of their Bi-District game, I knew we were gonna pile on the yardage.  Raymond Ramirez' two picks snd Lemontre Stephens scoop-n-score off fumble recovery were pretty plays on "D".

32 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Well the better team won,  Congrats to Waskom.  Dawgs were not only outplayed but out coached the entire game ... Good luck against Newton Wildcats ....

go ahead and say it......D9 is your daddy lmao......

7 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

after Tonights Newton vs WR game Waskom CAN beat newton!!!!!! Newton offense isn't what they said it was......very undisciplined and pretty predictable. Defensively though Newton is legit

From the accounts I have heard that didn't have a dog in the fight, the Newton/WR game wasn't nearly as close a game as the 21-7 final score.  Newton could have ... and probably should have ... blown this game wide open and they had several scores called back.  

If WR's defense held Waskom scoreless, 21-0 .... I wonder how they will fare against an even better defense when they face Newton ... not to mention an even better offense ...

JJ, I think you better put down the hallucination pills son ..... :woot:

On 12/1/2017 at 10:14 PM, Tiger1995 said:

after Tonights Newton vs WR game Waskom CAN beat newton!!!!!! Newton offense isn't what they said it was......very undisciplined and pretty predictable. Defensively though Newton is legit

LOL  do you really believe the stuff that you put on here?

WR beat Waskom 21-0.  WR had 246 rushing yards, 106 coming on 2 carries by #1 on reverse plays that resulted in him scoring on obe if the runs, and setting up a third toychdown. Those 2 "brain ####" by the Waskom "D" hurt big time, other wise it could have been possibly a 7-0 loss and Waskom would have only given up 140 on the ground. Shoulda, woulda, coulda I know, this is why I was looking for a rematch with WR. Besides, our District foes have not faired very well in the past when facing the Catz for a second time in a season.  As every team within District will attest, there has been a big difference between this Wildcat team and the 4-7 team that limped into the playoffs last season.  Just wish we had those guys on the field instead of crutches on the sidelines. We will give it a shot.  I'm gonna be in the stands at AT&T come Dec 21st at 7 pm regardless if the Catz are there are not. This years "Elite Eight" looks awesome. Proud of our guys for what they have accomplished this season. They have, once again, proven a lotta folks wrong and have gained a lot of respect along the way. Truly believe they will gain a little more respect come Friday night, win or lose.