Melissa Vs Gilmer

RedRed

1 hour ago, CowboysFan82 said:

Should be interesting. Would be pretty cool to see Melissa pull this off. Especially considering how the last three years have gone. I saw Gilmer vs Pitt, and I've seen Melissa a few times (Celina and Rusk). I think Melissa pulls it off 48-35.

The Beast From the East always gives 'em trouble.

6 minutes ago, NTXballgamer11 said:

Not that I really care but I’ve heard word from Caddo people that Gilmer had their fair share of personal fouls not called either. Even a punch thrown by a Gilmer player that was overlooked. What’s up with that? 

watched a video of that head punch from a gilmer player on a caddo player on the sideline.  his number was  plain to see.   pretty disappointing.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, house said:

watched a video of that head punch from a gilmer player on a caddo player on the sideline.  his number was  plain to see.   pretty disappointing.  

Y’all keep bringing this up like y’all didnt see that clearly as he was getting up the caddo mills kid just pushed him for no reason then coward down after the retaliation 

On 11/25/2017 at 11:17 AM, RedRed said:

Well let the hating begin on how Melissa has no chance and Gilmer has owned Melissa blah, blah. Gilmer will be the favorite going into this game it should be epic. 

You open the thread with this and then get mad at Gilmer posters? You stirred the pot so you could get mad at the soup?

gilmer by a TD.

The Gilmer kid should probably be suspended this week in reality if not by the coach then the uil. Pushing and shoving happens in football, but an all out punch to the head/helmet is something different. Kids lucky he didn't break his hand which would have been a great lesson for acting like a complete jack _ _ _!

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

You open the thread with this and then get mad at Gilmer posters? You stirred the pot so you could get mad at the soup?

gilmer by a TD.

I'm not mad at all what are you talking about? I just know how the east side of the state thinks and that's that y'all are invincible in football. 

8 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Yeah, rules like that are how you get Nancy-boys. Circumstances mean everything.

Ummmm. Actually it’s a UIL rule that does exist. Circumstances don’t mean squat, bottom line in HS sports, you get caught throwing a punch and your gone. It’s called sportsmanship, something that is deteriorating in today’s society.

32 minutes ago, NTXballgamer11 said:

Ummmm. Actually it’s a UIL rule that does exist. Circumstances don’t mean squat, bottom line in HS sports, you get caught throwing a punch and your gone. It’s called sportsmanship, something that is deteriorating in today’s society.

I'm almost positive if our coaches see one of our players or seen one of our players throwing a punch it will be taken care of. I haven't heard anything at all about a punch till now just know one of their players pushed our guy on their sideline and couldn't see anything after because it was on their sideline. But I also know our coaching staff and they don't put up with it

6 minutes ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

I'm almost positive if our coaches see one of our players or seen one of our players throwing a punch it will be taken care of. I haven't heard anything at all about a punch till now just know one of their players pushed our guy on their sideline and couldn't see anything after because it was on their sideline. But I also know our coaching staff and they don't put up with it

Was just replying to the person that was trying to condone throwing punches in HS football. I’m sure the Gilmer staff wouldn’t put up with unnecessary stuff like that. I’ve seen Gilmer play a few times before and have never witnessed anything less than good sportsmanship. I’ve also seen Melissa play and can say the same for them as far as showing good class and sportsmanship. Should be a good clean game come Friday.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man y’all sound like a bunch chumps the caddo Mills games is over why is Mellisa talking about it just worry about us punching y’all in the mouth 

Let’s just hope your represent the %1ers of Gilmer. Cause you are a prime example of what’s wrong with HS sports. To the other 99% of the Gilmer fans that keep it classy, good luck to ya and should be a shoot out come Friday night.