Melissa Vs Gilmer

RedRed

Talent will only get you so far you need coaching to get to the ship!   No excuse for a program like Gilmer to be outscored in the 2nd half like that.  Coaches should be lining up for interviews starting tomorrow.  Embarrassing East Texas football.  I don’t wanna take anything away from Melissa players or coaches great job.

Alright RedRed. I stopped by Whataburger and got some extra ketchup so that maybe this crow wouldn't taste so bad. Y'all shocked a lot of folks. Good luck to you guys next week.

Great season Gilmer. I sure expected to see one heck of a rematch next week. I would say see y'all next year, but if things stay the same, we won't be in the same division/district. Good luck either way. 

I wasn't happy about last last year but I can tell you Gilmer has great coaches and this year I know people are upset but man I will be honest Gilmer was not as talented or as Deep on defense and my God most of these kids play both ways you can't ask them to do that 100% of the time and expect to win. The 2s have to earn that G on the side of their helmet too. You can't play 60+ plus snaps on Defense when you play the majority of the offensive snaps. Some of you need a real clue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Alright RedRed. I stopped by Whataburger and got some extra ketchup so that maybe this crow wouldn't taste so bad. Y'all shocked a lot of folks. Good luck to you guys next week.

Great season Gilmer. I sure expected to see one heck of a rematch next week. I would say see y'all next year, but if things stay the same, we won't be in the same division/district. Good luck either way. 

It's all good man it's been fun...

13 minutes ago, BlackFlagGBuX said:

I wasn't happy about last last year but I can tell you Gilmer has great coaches and this year I know people are upset but man I will be honest Gilmer was not as talented or as Deep on defense and my God most of these kids play both ways you can't ask them to do that 100% of the time and expect to win. The 2s have to earn that G on the side of their helmet too. You can't play 60+ plus snaps on Defense when you play the majority of the offensive snaps. Some of you need a real clue.

I agree with that as well; very well said

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BlackFlagGBuX said:

The best in the business. Go look at their football camp people from all over come.

• Like 1

Man I don’t care what anyone says these coaches are to worried about being kids friends instead of getting on their butt and holding them accountable all yr Long. You have kids missing practices all yr long and then showing up to play but only certain ones get punished but hey it is what It is 

Yea I traveled to the game to watch Gilmer, an ima say it, this aint tha Gilmer teams of old, A Traylor team wuld have put this team away early, bet the buckeyes had over 100 yds in penalties, an all tha gilmer coach culd do was clap, heard a lot of neg talk, about not replacing coaches wit good coaches, just hiring  sum body, an I gotta say it show, worst defense, ive ever seen, I watche a couple games this year, Carthage game and this one, gilmer did no improve..and say what you want they got outcoached dem Melissa kids was way more prepared, gilmer folks ya'll bette figure sumthin out, or dat new big old home sid stands gon have a lot of  emty seats next year I heard some folks say they wer fed up  good Melissa hope ya'll do good   gilmer is not no powerhouse no mor  sad to watc