hs games played at The Star in Frisco

TTman7

Attended the Carthage semi-final game there last year............Great place..........Some construction was going on in the area and had to walk probably 500 yards from the parking lot to the front gate, only drawbacks that I can think of off hand, and those 2 things didn't bother me.........For a single game, 2A to small 5A, probably the best place to have a game in Texas................Ticket booth is separate from the line to go in..........If the game you are going to has a big crowd and you need a ticket, go to the ticket booth when you get there, don't just get in line with everybody else

• Like 1

I really enjoy it but to me it just doesn't have the feel of a classic High school football game. Its awesome for the players and usually the Cowgirls put on a show out front. Jerry was there last week meeting people and signing autographs. DC Cowgirls had on their Santa digs. Food is the same as you pay at a Cowboy game. Basically its a miniature AT&T Stadium.

33 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Yep...with drink holders on the backs of the seat in front of you. Here's a shot from where I was sitting last week.

1124171123a.jpg

Cool, thanks. 

How was your experience there? Any advice for us fans attending the game there this week? 

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Cool, thanks. 

How was your experience there? Any advice for us fans attending the game there this week? 

No complaints. Nice place. Food is a little pricey but guess that's expected at this type of venue. Like has already been mentioned, allow extra time for potential traffic. Traffic was fairly light for our noon game last Friday but was bad last year for a later game. Bathrooms and concessions are close to seats. Staff was friendly.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

No complaints. Nice place. Food is a little pricey but guess that's expected at this type of venue. Like has already been mentioned, allow extra time for potential traffic. Traffic was fairly light for our noon game last Friday but was bad last year for a later game. Bathrooms and concessions are close to seats. Staff was friendly.

Thanks, I appreciate it. 

45 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Get there early take the wife and do a little Christmas shopping at Stonebriar Mall etc...lots of good places to eat nearby as well...expect traffic and be patient

Why in the world would you take the wife to a football game, and why would you encourage her to shop?  

• LOL! 2

On 11/29/2017 at 2:11 PM, thepirate said:

Does anyone know if they take the THSCA pass and if you can get a guest in with it?  Jerry World sometimes only lets one in with the coaches pass. 

You need to be on a list to get a sideline pass, well, media anyway.