FINAL 4 PICKS

blueflu

12 minutes ago, buckeyebob said:

Given the chance, we will be able to handle PG...

You know, this is my HONEST opinion on the game. I feel like it can go either way. But, I had to pick PG based on the fact I can't go back and change my decision, and they did beat the man. But the way I feel about it is, it's extremely hard to beat Gilmer. 14 year drought, I know all about it. PG managed to go to JTS and beat Gilmer, but beating them once in a season is one thing, but twice? I can't think that Gilmer won't be way better prepared the 2nd time around. Granted, PG could be too, but I give Gilmer the upper hand when it comes to coaching and being in this situation. 

I'm back and forth on the game. I picked PG just because they've proven they can do the unthinkable. 

11 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

You mean the moore brothers and Silas? RB was good but he aint the D1 boys like the moore twins and silas (the coaches son)

I just remember seeing their premier back last year in Arlington. He was a tough kid to bring down. Big too. I wasn't sure his name, or how old he was. 

On 11/29/2017 at 10:03 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

I just remember seeing their premier back last year in Arlington. He was a tough kid to bring down. Big too. I wasn't sure his name, or how old he was. 

Henry Enoch, Sr. RB(6-1, 235) A real beast of a running back. He's over 1,000 yds rushing in 10 games and shows 14 TD's scored in that time. Not sure if he was out a couple of games. I like Goliad's Rb better though.....Logan Bland, junior RB,DE(6-0, 210) 1343 yds rushing in 11 games, 28 TD's. Get this>>>104 solo tackles, 14 assists, AND 23 TFL's(thrown for loss) at defensive end......just incredible considering he's the main RB on offense. He's the main tackler on defense.  Now he's the definition of the term beast, LOL.  Go to Maxpreps and look at his filmclips. This guy is pure speed and muscle.....I'm not kidding you. He's a 3 yr. starter, obviously. He would be a starter for Denton Ryan, for sure. 

On 11/28/2017 at 5:43 PM, H3llR4z0r said:

2AD2 

Albany | Tenaha | IDK | IDK

2AD1

SA | Stratford | Mart | Refugio

3AD2

Canadian | Gunter | Newton | Lexington

3AD1

Wall | Franklin | Yoakum | Grandview

4AD2

Graham | WO-S | Cuero | PG

4AD1

Argyle | Carthage | Midlothian | La Vega

5AD2 

Aledo | PNG | Frisco - LS | Calallen 

That's about as far as I can go.

So far, 4 of my picks are out. I wish I knew how to cross them out.

Just now, ctown94 said:

I see stephenville making it to the finals with Carthage. It was either them or argyle going and they surprised everyone with that upset

That and Kennedale. I honestly thought Midlothian was the real deal as well. 

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

That and Kennedale. I honestly thought Midlothian was the real deal as well. 

I knew kenndale would go far. The won’t make it to state though. So far all of my predictions since 1st round of playoff have been right in 4A div 1

Argyle had a terrible game.......everything that you could dream up to go wrong did.  Stephenville IMHO will have a hard time getting past Hirschi.  It was more like Argyle dropped an egg than Stephenville outplayed Argyle.  They played OK, but I'm not certain they are good enough to beat the Hirschi Huskies......just saying.  

A very big regional tilt in 3A D-1 will be Goliad vs Yoakum.  Last year's 3rd Rounder Yoakum won 23-21 and struggled to win that game.  This year Goliad has the same characters that were all juniors and sophs last year.  Yoakum has many of the same players a year older too......like the Moore Boyz and Henry Enoch that are seniors.  Goliad is junior laden, but looks like a beast of a team. Goliad's outstanding receiver Trevor Parr did go out last night with a severe broken leg.......I wish him well. 

9 hours ago, ctown94 said:

I see stephenville making it to the finals with Carthage. It was either them or argyle going and they surprised everyone with that upset

I picked Stephenville to win, and to me wasn't  an upset, they were banged up early but were peaking at the rite time. They have the tools to win it all, but others do also.. 

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

I picked Stephenville to win, and to me wasn't  an upset, they were banged up early but were peaking at the rite time. They have the tools to win it all, but others do also.. 

It was an upset to argyle because 90% of the people predicted argyle to win. Iv been rooting for stephenville to make it to jerry world since week 1 of playoffs. When they get there however. Is another story

On 12/2/2017 at 1:19 AM, ctown94 said:

The semi final game with Vega will be the state championship in my eyes. 

• Like 1