New Diana vs #1 Gunter

Daingerfield357

Sure, if Jacksboro picks that ball off, they win the game.  I don't know that this is something you can rub in New Diana's face.  They didn't drop it; Jacksboro did.  The teams that make plays win the game.  That's football.  Jacksboro didn't make that play, so they don't get to win.  It's sort of like arguing that Jacksboro would have won if they had only scored more points.  Yeah.  That's true.  But, they didn't.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TJ89 said:

If the Jacksboro kid doesn't drop that interception with less than a min to go, that games was over...that one play would've sealed it for Jacksboro.

OK then yes.  If the ND d-Back would have knocked the ball down instead of trying to intercept it, thus allowing the Jacksboro receiver to catch it at the 1, then the Interception would not have mattered. (Possibly).. Point is that He did'nt catch it. Could of, Should of, would of.........

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pax said:

Sure, if Jacksboro picks that ball off, they win the game.  I don't know that this is something you can rub in New Diana's face.  They didn't drop it; Jacksboro did.  The teams that make plays win the game.  That's football.  Jacksboro didn't make that play, so they don't get to win.  It's sort of like arguing that Jacksboro would have won if they had only scored more points.  Yeah.  That's true.  But, they didn't.

Also, when you look at that pass #10 was moving sideways to the flight of the ball and the ball was behind him and he had to reach back and high to get it.  With the injured shoulder he just didn't bring it in.  Probably uninjured he catches it and I'm sure he feels he should have.  In that same final drive I think ND had a 3rd and 23 and a 4th and 9 which they overcame.  That is clutch football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GTAlumnus said:

Also, when you look at that pass #10 was moving sideways to the flight of the ball and the ball was behind him and he had to reach back and high to get it.  With the injured shoulder he just didn't bring it in.  Probably uninjured he catches it and I'm sure he feels he should have.  In that same final drive I think ND had a 3rd and 23 and a 4th and 9 which they overcame.  That is clutch football.

Yep!!

RCISD Stadium needs to stock up on Hot Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Jalapeno Peppers over hot cheese Nachos and that famous Butcherman's, Fresh Ground, Locally Made, just a little spicy, German Sausage, wrapped in a large slice of aged cheddar cheese surrounded and held together with a homemade, handmade and freshly made large tortilla!  

5 hours ago, micotrav said:

RCISD Stadium needs to stock up on Hot Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Jalapeno Peppers over hot cheese Nachos and that famous Butcherman's, Fresh Ground, Locally Made, just a little spicy, German Sausage, wrapped in a large slice of aged cheddar cheese surrounded and held together with a homemade, handmade and freshly made large tortilla!  

The above ad was paid for by micotrav! 

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, blueflu said:

wouldn't hurt

C'mon now, you don't need no wind to help them big bad Tigers out do you? Honestly, the cold temp favors y'all more anyways. Hard to catch when your fingers are frozen. Jackson and that offense prolly gonna give y'all one hell of a scare at the very least, if somehow y'all don't mess up and let them sneak one over on y'all. If it's a high scoring close one at halftime, you can get there will be fireworks towards the end. Hate that I'm gonna miss it, gonna go watch Carthage/Henderson since its closer.

16 hours ago, TJ89 said:

If the Jacksboro kid doesn't drop that interception with less than a min to go, that games was over...that one play would've sealed it for Jacksboro.

For all we know if he makes they INT they fumble on the next play and ND takes it to the house. 

IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT'S TIME! 4 Quarters of 12 minute football! 

On this side we have the Gunter Tiger's weighing in at 750 lbs. of tooth, claw and solid muscle with a record of 13-0.

On the opposite side we have the New Diana Eagles, weighing in at 1lb. 3 ounces of mostly feathers with a record of 10-3.

Wishing for an injury free game!